The Desktop Pic Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DesolationUSA

Forum Hobo
Jan 21, 2006
sort of.... :(

Home made, big fan of Hellsing. Though I'm not sure If it's gonna show up the actual size >.>

[screenshot]http://xbb.xanga.com/846815e55120844602008/z30155316.png[/screenshot]

Last edited:

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
I use an edited themexp.dll or whatever the file is called. Of course right now I run my desktop looking pretty bland because of games.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I find the dock bar thing really anoying. It don't mask, and since i play Ut2004 windowed, it lay overit so it makes it WAYYYYY too much anoying. It lay over everything. I just removed it, the theme is great.

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
hmm. I haven't tried installing Style XP in a long time (over a year, with version 1). I don't remember having any problems with it. I've dl'd the new version, and a bunch of themes, but haven't had time to get on the home comp. I think some themes require something like Style XP to work, and not just the .dll hack. I dunno, I'll try without Style XP first when I have a chance.

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Well if you follow the link t2a linked to you will find that there is a whole category of themes on deviantart only for that .dll hack. They don't use seperate programs or anything and it works like a charm when you just put in the files and runs the .msstyle file and save the setings as a theme for later changing etc.