Tales from the lockdown

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Yeah, especially that. Been at the train station today, and naturally mask wearing there is mandatory. But there are always some assholes who won't be wearing a mask. And it really gets annoying. Nowaydays I'll try and avoid going to the trainstation, but this time I had no choice.
I don't know what exactly is so challenging wearing a mask correctly. A year ago, when we weren't used to it ... that was different. But now?
I mean, I don't make a habit out of wearing a mask that has the tendency to regularly slip off (I'm looking for a better way of saying this) the nose. Mine always fits. How hard can it be... aha.. haaaa...

Now it seems the numbers are increasing again, and there's a record number of people treated on the icu. ffs... how much longer does this crap have to continue.
Newsflash dude, while I wear mask where I'm required to wear it, other places mandate only wearing specific mask(and that can't bloody fit you, in fact for people with accute nerve and other problems it cuts into it because its uniform sized as tey banned all the other masks) and in the czech republic they made lockdown on individual regions even, I mean it is not allowed to travel between them at all and the police was being brutal to some people, I already posted a video in the "stargate" thread.

And it went further, there was a case of a father with a kid being attacked by cops after he exited the store when he pulled down a mask at parking place before going into the car, the three year old was crying as the cops were beating his father. He had to flee to a stranger the cops kept pushing the kid away as they stood on top of him.

Only because of those stupid masks, so fuck the bloody masks I'd say. It's been enough. The states are just using the pandemic as a handy excuse to push down uncostituinal laws and slowly rework the society into the world they wish to see.

Even with tight fitting masks, the air will escape from the sides as demonstrated at videos in cold weather, so the only thing it can stop is direct breathing from people to people, but it will not stop any spread of the virus.

And on top of that at least one hospital staff in the czech republic is being prosecuted from death of neglect of covid patients, because they just disconnected them at the intensive care, killing them. But you can bet this happens more often unreported. And all that ADDS to the COVID death statistics which are false because as many have admitted, they count every death with covid in the body as death of covid even when actual death cause was something else and there were cases where covid wasn't even 100 percent verified..

SO HOW LONG WILL THIS CRAP HAVE TO GO ON HUH?!

And not everyone has jobs that someone can do from home and not everyone has been given compensation money. It's all just to ruin the undesirable people by the state.

And they started with the mandatory masks here earlier than over there with you, just wait until it gets too bad over there too, just wait....

You know, if this was still the nazi germany and you were living at that time, bet you would be ranting now about the "jews" and how its terrible how you're endangered by them because they get close to you and you'd fear being reported or accused of helping them and maybe even worse. Because you just blindly believe/follow whatever the state tells you.

Last edited:

Hunter

BeyondUnreal Newsie
Aug 20, 2001
...Behind You...
www.unrealfans.com
Even with tight fitting masks, the air will escape from the sides as demonstrated at videos in cold weather, so the only thing it can stop is direct breathing from people to people, but it will not stop any spread of the virus.

Moving on past the police brutality. What masks do is capture a lot of the moisture the virus is in. There are also a lot of masks the cover the entire mouth/nose and let out no moisture normally N95 level of masks do this.

Lots of articles and science (Sorry internet!) have already come out showing that while they doesn't stop 100% spread they stop a huge percentage of it which is obviously better.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Better yes but if you have health problems that prevent you from breathing or functioning otherwise people should understand it when you have to pull it down somewhere for a moment.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Hope you are all well. Lockdown has been OK for me (Ireland).
I don't go outside much and have had a job working from home.

Balton I remember you used to photograph, I liked your photos, I don't know if you still partake.

Leo. I crave your wisdom but I couldn't handle it.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
I don't miss interacting with people. But I can feel my brain becoming worse at it over time and more like I shorn't care if lockdown never ended, Lettuce become into those Matrix battery.

Balton I might have confused with someone else, there was a German who photographed with a name begining with B. And I remember BillyBadAss did too.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Who knows?

I'm written a lockdown poem. It's probably not very good, but you'll might like it. Excuse for my good English.

Lockdown.

It's lock is down,
it's lockdown,
down, down, down,
probably not up,
but down in the gown,
trickles a bottle of 7 up
Lockdown

Thank you.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Really? Okay what about a song, like one of those 90's earworms turned into...

LOCKDOWN LOCKDOWN
EVERYTHING'S GONNA BE LOCKED DOWNED

LOCK DOWN LOCK DOWN

IS' GEttin lcokdown

East 17

WE ARE THE SEED OF NEW VIRUS BREED

WE'LL SUCCEED WHEN THE TIME HAS COME

WE ARE THE NEW THOSE WORLDS ARE TRUE

LET THE LIGHT OF COVID SHRINE THROUGH

Last edited:

Hunter

BeyondUnreal Newsie
Aug 20, 2001
...Behind You...
www.unrealfans.com
That sucks!

I'm currently trying to get my vaccine booked which is a good sign that'll we will all be past this soon.

Things are also opening back up which is good as I'm hopeful of some sort of social life will return.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Yeah, things are heading into the right direction. I also want to be positive about the progress and when September comes around. Let's just hope no new variant shows up....

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Well, infection rate is going up again. Luckily this doens't include the amount of people dying. It's very low and hopefully it'll keep going down to absolute zero.