Stuff you just bought thread V2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
Far Cry 4 (Gold Edition) Pre-load in progress.

Ca9YQJ0.jpg

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
jokes aside Ubisoft makes quality shit.

I have not experienced the launch issues with AC Unity that apparently plagued so many people (who were likely pirating the game, causing half their issues) during the first week. the few bugs I noticed were improved immediately after the patch that came within days. I preordered AC Black Flag and it turned out just fine. the only reason I didn't preorder Unity or Far Cry 4 this year is because I've already shelled out preorders on GTA V and Dragon Age 3.

but I'll be picking up FC4 sometime this week.
looks great.

Deathmaker

Balanced
Mar 29, 2001
Manchester, England.
And another for the collection, a Spyderco Tenacious Black. Chinese made so (supposedly) not quite the same quality as the Colorado made tools I have (time will tell) but for the price it was a steal:
2jes6cm.jpg

A Stanley multi-angle vice (now named Miami). Not up to the standard I remember from Stanley, it needed quite a bit of filing (oh yeah, I got a set of diamond needle files too) to the holes that the jaw guides traverse but now it's super free & smooth:
2wgglk3.jpg

igNiTion

here
Apr 9, 2004
South Carolina
Was it to replace a faulty original controller or is it an upgrade, if the latter, any noticeable difference & in what respect? I have a couple of sets of Z4's which are quite similar & I'm using one of them to drive my Senns.

Finally got the controller in the mail, but one of my channels is still completely cut out. I think I must have blown something in the sub a few months ago, probably not the controller's fault. Going to try and return it though.

Time to look for some new speakers... thinking about getting some studio monitors for music production.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
...A Stanley multi-angle vice (now named Miami). Not up to the standard I remember from Stanley, it needed quite a bit of filing (oh yeah, I got a set of diamond needle files too) to the holes that the jaw guides traverse but now it's super free & smooth:
2wgglk3.jpg

Stanley sold out long ago. They are Wal-mart's main line of hand tools now, if that tells you anything.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
Finally joined the 21st century. So what do I do with this giant-ass phone besides not get lost anymore?

Note3.jpg

There are several art apps that can be of use and/or entertainment.
For example there is an autocad app and a sketchbook app both of which make good use of the S-pen. The sketchbook app is pre-installed. It should be in the folder 'galaxy plus' when you click apps.

I don't play many on my note 3 but game wise Strike force is pretty good imo. Great for abusing a few minutes when stuck in a line or waiting room.

There are also emulators, if your into that. Just never pay for one.

The camera is actually pretty decent but the default app blows. Open Camera is free and provides much more control of the device.

Also it runs these forums pretty well.

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
recharging every 2nd day, deleting spam mail on the go

It's awesome, isn't it? I also like updating apps every couple of days or so. Yeah, I can set them to auto-update, but I feel like I'm doing something meaningful when I do it manually. ;)

And in all seriousness, I do like reading what changes/fixes/improvements were made with every update no matter how boring.

Last edited: