Stuff you just bought thread V2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

haslo

Moar Pie!
Jan 21, 2008
Bern CH
www.haslo.ch
Well finally it's a **** game. Another waste. Awful mutiplayer and serious lack of units. Wow.
I also like how the game lags like crap on my Q6600/8800 GTS. Still looks average. :mad:

Aye, I didn't play past the first couple of missions either. A bit boring, all in all. What do you expect, realism only goes so far, can't have fancy stuff without leaving the rubbed-through pathways of stuff that could (or does) actually exist :)

Last edited:

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
Not an actual purchase, but my Dad just gave me his upconverting Samsung DVD player. So now I need to buy an HDMI cable. Being cheap, I don't want to spend a butt-load on one. Any suggestions?

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
Sell your body to women or science or both.
Hmm...Chicks in glasses and lab coats are pretty hot.....

Or he can sell a butt-load by selling himself to a guy.
,, lol:mad:

I guess what I'm really after here is a decent quality cable for a small price. Like, I don't want to spend $30-$35 at Target for a 6' GE cable.

This is a ridiculously low price, but so tempting: XtremeMac 6' $14.95

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
Finally a replacement for my Golf V

226-Leon.jpg

Seat Leon Sport-Up
1.9TDI (105HP)
Comfort pack (parking sensors, electrical sunroof, dark windows, heated front seats)
Color: Black Magic

I really wanted this car in white, but Seat decided they want to have environment friendly cars so the version I wanted isn't available in white anymore.. (The sport-Up pack includes 17" wheels, in combination with a 1.9TDI this gives the car a D label for economy, and Seat replaced it with a Ecoline :()
Now all I have to do is wait untill delivery day, somewhere in week 20/21.

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
You sure are a gamer like me. I bought both of these (Couldn't find the expansion) and the only one I keep playing is Cod4. SupCom is much greater than World at War though.