Stuff you just bought thread V2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
Just so you know...

Z means "over 149 MPH". How far over isn't specified, but it's less than 168 MPH.

If you wanna go 180+ MPH, you're going need "Y" (186 MPH) rated tires.

If you want to go faster than 186 MPH you'll need "(Y)" rated tires.

Edit: Oh yeah, "ZR" rated tires are good to 186 MPH and faster. (Usually)

Edit #2: Tire code break down:

We'll use the same brand but slightly different size than Jackal's recent purchase. (I couldn't find a 17" Nitto Invo tire)

NITTO Invo 245 40ZR18 93W

NITTO Invo = Make and Model
245 = Width of tire in millimeters
40 = ratio of the sidewall height to the total width of the tire (I.e., 40% of 245mm or 147mm sidewall height)
ZR = Marketing ploy. Means it might be speed rated up to 186mph or faster. (see below)
18 = Size of wheel it will fit in inches.
93 = Load rating. Means this tire can safely support 1,433lbs.
W = Speed rated up to 186mph

Last edited:

SirYawnalot

Slapping myself in the face
Jan 17, 2004
England
www.facebook.com
100_0685.jpg

Nice car, man. :)

Jordan L

Jan 20, 2008
Bought the only case of cookies that weren't sealed properly. Their dry and stale, Anyone want some free cookies?

Picture002-2.jpg

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
boxllr6.jpg

I don't like the plot, but it's a O.K. game so far.
(Hidden cargos? thousands and thousands of units? I'm not digging that ****.)

Last edited:

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
That's light years better than, say, trying to justify CTF as FLaGs and respawners.

Haha yeah, actually I didn't mean to say that the UT2k3 phrase was ridiculous, I thought it actually kinda made sense.

Now, the UT3 thing with FLaGs and respawners, first time I remember hearing about it I was like wtf? It seemed so "forced".