Shadow Model

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
yea it could, jus catch him off guard,
ur forgetting makin him for ut will make him no stronger or faster than anyother character out there unless u make him capable with species stats, which i dont think custom model can be, so ur little to fast and strong theory is wrong.

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
N@Sc said:
shadow the hedgehog people on these forums arent all moddellers you know;)
another thing is that currently most people are busy what ive seen... you just have to be patience and wait some1 will reply on time and you can give him info etc....

Yes, that's right. BTW, N@sc, I hope get the body (it was really hard for me to understand the basis of modelling without screw up the whole model and have to start again, and again and again), legs and a new set of hands (I don't want to post the actuals... they are horrible and need some improvement like smoothing). Don't worry, I'm still here and I don't forget :D .

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Ahh it would be cool though to have him running around like with the adrenaline speed combo only let him do it all the time instead... Then he'd live up to his reputation. I'm sure someone could make a little mutator to make him twice as fast...

Only thing is will he not then run twice as fast under a leviathan hehe :D

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
It would that's what I'm saying Shadow, only thing is if he doesn't watch where he's going he's likely to end up under a big wheel as hedgehogs are prone to doing :tup:

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
:lol:
yea would be a cool model, but unles sumone made a mut, he would be same speed and strength as everyone else.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Tell me about it... I think it's time I bought a 2,500 page book for 3DMax so I can finally learn it without just staring at the screen and wondering what to do. Only thing is the book will probably cost as much as the sw :)

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
lol the ppl that tried doin the gundams gave up, cuz they went for like 1 month straight jus talkin bout how there gonna do it but they never did.

Tyrant -AIR-

Mar 21, 2005
Maybe

It could be possible to request the use of his skin and alter it to look like shadow. There isn't really that much of a difference.