Shadow Model

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Shadow The Hedgehog

Sep 29, 2004
Please please please!!! can sombody make me model of shadow the hedgehog for ut 2004 i would be eternally gratefully to whomever will do it!!!

Shadow The Hedgehog

Sep 29, 2004
Shadow is the black version of sonic from sonic adventure 2 and sonic heros do you think you can make it? oh and thanks for the welcome =)

Attachments

• NEW4_shadowchar_pic.gif
    NEW4_shadowchar_pic.gif
    23.9 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

Shadow The Hedgehog

Sep 29, 2004
oh btw if someone does decide to make this model please take note that sonic and shadow are only half the size of a normal human if that can be done with models sorry to nag but i really want them tobe as perfect and realistic as possible so if anyone thinks they can do this just post a reply on this mail...

Angerfist

left a small crater
Feb 22, 2004
the Netherlands
Shadow The Hedgehog said:
ne 1 able to do this for me? yes? no? please tell me...

relax making a model takes time, u can just suggest them to make one, not demand :)

But man, a Shadow model would be awesome, it was my favo char back in the days

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
Shadow The Hedgehog said:
i dont mean to sound demanding i just wanna look baddass while playin :lol:

It´s a nice idea for a model , but you shouldn´t demand it every day .
If someone is interested of doing it , he will . :)
And that needs some time .A good model isn´t done in some hours .

N@Sc

Aneurysm
May 23, 2004
shadow the hedgehog people on these forums arent all moddellers you know;)
another thing is that currently most people are busy what ive seen... you just have to be patience and wait some1 will reply on time and you can give him info etc....