Screw it. Ask DNB. Part 4.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Recently started watching the boondocks, I'm on season 4 now. Who's your fav Boondock?

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Too bad. I only checked it out because I thought McGruders Black Jesus was hilarious.
Why only season 1?

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
awww man, just saw that Charlie Murphy has died. RIP.
I always thought Charlie would ecplise his brother on their twilight years.

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
Too bad. I only checked it out because I thought McGruders Black Jesus was hilarious.
Why only season 1?

I honestly didn't really care for about most of the episodes even. There were a few that I liked tho.

awww man, just saw that Charlie Murphy has died. RIP.
I always thought Charlie would ecplise his brother on their twilight years.

Yeah. That killed my day.

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
How do we get rid of that useless fucker Leo once and for all? I thought Briz was going to ban that worthless creep once and for all.

It wouldn't be before time that little turd was banned from these forums.

Last edited:

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
lol so much hate
Well you need to know the whole story as that creep committed, what is considered a criminal offense in the jurisdiction, and a hate crime.

Let me explain by quoting from another thread:

This was the worthless little fuck that told people here: "I hope your family are murdered by terrorists." (His, at least I assume it is a "he", but let's say "its" to be clear; its words).

Why isn't "it" banned yet? Or should I just report that incident to the FBI/Homeland Security?
Someone who would say such a thing is, at least, a terrorist sympathiser and out and out sociopath and, at worst, an actual supporter of terrorism.

I'm sure the authorities can locate the perpetrator with the result that their actions should land them a decent stretch in a US Federal Prison (or likewise facility in the country where this crime they perpetrated was committed. Needles to say the FBI would aid foreign criminal investigators in running the perp down and prosecuting them to the full extent of the relevant law).

Yeah; I'm good with moving this on to the FBI. How about you?

Last edited:

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
How do we get rid of that useless fucker Leo once and for all? I thought Briz was going to ban that worthless creep once and for all.

It wouldn't be before time that little turd was banned from these forums.

lol so much hate

Well you need to know the whole story as that creep committed, what is considered a criminal offense in the jurisdiction, and a hate crime.

Let me explain by quoting from another thread:

Someone who would say such a thing is, at least, a terrorist sympathiser and out and out sociopath and, at worst, an actual supporter of terrorism.

I'm sure the authorities can locate the perpetrator with the result that their actions should land them a decent stretch in a US Federal Prison (or likewise facility in the country where this crime they perpetrated was committed. Needles to say the FBI would aid foreign criminal investigators in running the perp down and prosecuting them to the full extent of the relevant law).

Yeah; I'm good with moving this on to the FBI. How about you?

Manticore.
Bruh.
Are you OK?

How many more star wars movies do you think Disney should make? 10?20?30?

They can do as many as they want. They told me that Revan and Kyle Katarn are not canon, so honestly fuck em.