Screw it. Ask DNB. Part 4.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Hey DNB, how you been man? What are you playing these days? Did you get around to watch the TV show Atlanta? Has there ever been a 'black-man-question' you desperately want to answer despite no one asking you that question? If there is one what is it and what'd be your answer.

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
seebeefor? What kind of anomalous vestigal contraption is that?

I suppose given my strange nature I'd prefer you giving me a normal answer dnb.

To answer your first question....

So the answer is Black Panther.

(the normal answer is A Quiet Place)

Hey DNB, how you been man? What are you playing these days? Did you get around to watch the TV show Atlanta? Has there ever been a 'black-man-question' you desperately want to answer despite no one asking you that question? If there is one what is it and what'd be your answer.

I'm doing fine, brother.
Right now I am playing random games; currently I am playing The Division (I'm really late)
I have watched it here and there, but I plan on binge watching it at some point. Great show.
There was one years ago but the question was not asked correctly. I have to find it.

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
Do you think that the stimpsons will ever reach season 50?

I haven't seen an episode since season 14 or so...so I really hope so.

In my opinion The Simpsons will end as soon as one of the main voice-over actors dies.

Or with this Disney deal (Sidebar....I hate that it was Disney that bought out Fox) they make a decision about that.

Nah by then the computers will have taken over. Facebok ai and deep gogglemind.

I feel the way people just keep getting dumber, that Idiocracy will happen before AI.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
^I like that idea. Skynet or Shodan commiting suicide out of frustration because their nemesis is just too plain retarded to rule over.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
speaking of Shodan, there is a mighty sexy looking remaster of System Shock 1 in the making.