rtnp in ut

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DRT-Maverick

Lover of Earwigs
Dec 4, 1999
Reno, NV
*BUMP*

Ok this is old, but I know that after this time I found a port for RTNP to UT but lost it after. I know it still exists out there. Though I'm more curious about porting over a single model like the nali skeleton model to UT.

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Wee, the RTNP 2 UT thread! Good stuff, though UPak.U needs some checking.
Is there a way to get it working without switching consoles? I don't like switching those each time!
And anyone experience two strange errors when UT loads something from UPak? Something "not found"?

Ninesvnsicks

Jun 3, 2008
Ok I'm trying to run a Coop server with RTNP the maps load fine but the RTNP guns don't work the oldskool unreal guns work bun the grenade launcher, rocket launcher, car rifle, etc don't fire. I'm also using the mutators to add relics in and most of them work as well but the Speed and regen don't seem to do anything i'm not sure why but I think it's either oldskool or the rtnp stuff conflicting. To be honest I really wanted the UT weapons instead of the Oldskool weapons but whenever I change anything in the oldskool.ini nothing changes it's like its not even using it but I did notice the RTNP weapons not working. Has anyone else had these troubles?

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
RTNP2UT doesn't really work with Oldskool, in my experience.

Is there a way to get it working without switching consoles? I don't like switching those each time!
And anyone experience two strange errors when UT loads something from UPak? Something "not found"?

No, can't get it to work normally without changing consoles.

Although I don't get any "not found" errors. Do you have Oldskool turned on while playing RTNP on UT? Because it causes bugs. Plus, you need to use the UPak Players.

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
I'm using Dots enhanced UPak.u (thanks! :) ), and it works absolutely fine now. Just the change in consoles, but it's not hard to change the location of the ";" symbol.

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
There's a link to it somewhere in these forums, you can PM him too, though it's not specifically for UT, it's for U1 too. Might cause version mismatches though.