Rate the persons Signature Above you.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SkullCrusher

What are YOU looking at?!?!
Feb 25, 2006
Harrisburg, PA
UTGirl said:
yay more thigns to rate \o/

The fire effects are nice but why can we read "Gorge" in it? Would be better to photoshop that out
6.5/10

:confused:..?!?!?! I thought i DID!!!! WTF!!!!!! lol it must not have saved right!!GRRR!!!! :mad:

EDIT: 9/10 great looking skins!

Last edited:

_Zd_Phoenix_

Queen of BuFdom
May 1, 2001
Over the street. With binoculars.
Visit site
Oh dear lord, this spamfest just somehow managed to get worse...people now re-stating ****ty ratings instead of just posting every five minutes to let us know how insubstantial their contribution to existence is! It's content worthy of a giant floater in the porta-loos of hell, repeats of Joey, or attending a rich relative's will reading only to receive a dead cockroach wearing a cheap, comedy sombrero.

For the love of intellectually frustrated puppies, learn some posting restraint!

Ah feels alot better to have said that now...carry on with the mass sig and canned meat circle jerk and ego fisting up until you all merge into an anti-synergistic orgy of artless +1 buggery.

/venting.

Any questions and complaints regarding this post should be directed to the information desk at Phoenixcorp. To contact, pour some 'magic' kerosine over your computer and wait for further instructions.

Last edited:

dub

Feb 12, 2002
6/10 Just text really, but the laundry comment is kinda amusing. :)

Some kid here asked me for a sig like mine recently... so I rustled up this for him.
Needless to say that the same day I gave him the sig he buggered off never to be seen again. :rolleyes:

sig7ze.gif

So in hopes to make it more than a total waste of my time, rate that sig.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
igNiTion said:
What fee said; this has gotten really lame. Especially since it's the same 5 people rating each other every time.
We could start rating our own sigs \o/

8/10 for |dub|`s new one

K

i bite
Jul 29, 2004
Magrathea
themastercorey said:
and once again I end up with tree people looking at me...

7/10
What !, are we taking turns?

I'm not going to visit this thread any more. _Zd_Phoenix_ is right.:(

See you all in another thread , hopefully a better one.:lol:

Last edited:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
After some time all sigs have been rated, a vicious circle :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: