Rate the persons Signature Above you.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Enfyrneaux

Apr 4, 2002
Later this afternoon
Visit site
_Zd_Phoenix_ said:
Then why the **** post?

Look at the start of the thread when people just posted every now and then, or after one they particularly liked, only to have it now where you all just post and post and spam arse-scrapping value content.
Two pages passed since my last post, and I was simply making a point about the lack of opportunity for rating new sigs. That and I made a new sig, which you never even rated. How's that for a **** post, spamming a thread with complaints of spam?

As far as your sig goes, I think the color coordination is well done and it goes with the style. 8.3/10

DeeperShade's sig isn't shown, but at the time of this rating it has good PNG transparency and sparse simplicity. 7.7/10

AMMAGETSVM

wild
Jun 5, 2001
brooklyn
_Zd_Phoenix_ said:
Then why the **** post?

Look at the start of the thread when people just posted every now and then, or after one they particularly liked, only to have it now where you all just post and post and spam arse-scrapping value content.

Wow how I hope natural selection weeds you people out soon...

/edit and as for rating you sig, not every post has to do it (since you've posted loads already and I feel no need to add yet more to it). You think my post was spam after the crap this thread has become...I guess that attitude sorta highlights the prob.

/me thanks deeps for the gun and starts looking for breaktruck, the head and maxx...

skipping back to yours. I like it, but then again I kinda always dug feen's taste anyways.

dub

Feb 12, 2002
Also if peoples excuse is that they just want to comment on something, they sure seem to forget you don't have to post your sig in your comments either :rolleyes:

dub

Feb 12, 2002
That's my point... one which other posters in this thread should have followed too as not to degrade the quality of this thread.

You see I have had my sig commented on at least twice recently, thats more than enough.

sid

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Oct 20, 2005
Green Flatulence around Axon ...........just kidding more like some nuclear ambience 8.4/10

Axionysus

Don't Call Us, We Won't Call You :)
Sep 6, 2004
DNS #5
flakmonkey.t35.com
orlyravef2wo.gif

your ratings mean nothing. I have discovered signaturial nirvana.