Proof that the name isn't Na Pali!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DRT-Maverick

Lover of Earwigs
Dec 4, 1999
Reno, NV
Lol, I can see them surfing the forums, then printing out a billboard and putting it up in the office: BuF Community Civil War over the Planet... Dumbasses can't seem to figure it out!

Techno JF

He Who Has Powerful Words
Ph33r my 8 chapter fan fiction story!

excerpt from Chapter 6 of The Golden Paradox

"Oh, so that’s why the Nali homeworld is named Na Pali?"
David sighed. Nicholas could tell that he hit a sensitive subject. "The Nali homeworld is NOT called Na Pali. When Humans started exploring their world, they were told that the capital city was named Na Pali Haven, but rumors that the planet is named Na Pali began to arise for unknown reasons. The truth of the matter is that the Nali homeworld has no name according to the Nali, so the name of Na Pali just seemed to stick, for the simple reason that there wasn’t a name for it already."

Go to the OT section and get a copy of my story, please. It's turning out great!

Akuma

Deacon Massif
Mar 4, 2000
Visit site
Nope, I told you they all got deleted a while back

thats not to say they're not lurking on a HDD somewhere but I couldn't say where. I wanted to see Inoxx's cut Unreal maps but he's not got them, so...

DRT-Maverick

Lover of Earwigs
Dec 4, 1999
Reno, NV
That sucks. It seems that all the old stuff was removed because it didn't 'live up' to Unreal's Name. I know they had it after they released the gold master to polshe to have testing. They brought it up and had a look at it and noticed how far they came.

thechief7

Playmate
Oct 27, 2001
My room
I'd love to just see some screenshots of some the uncut levels, to actually play them would be killer
I'm sure they exist somewhere:(

DRT-Maverick

Lover of Earwigs
Dec 4, 1999
Reno, NV
It wasn't that it didn't live up, they just needed to shorten the game out or it would take forever to play through the game, at least according to them, I wish it was longer.

If they had uncut levels, I'd pay to play them.

Ðork

Dork online, since '99
Jun 19, 2001
Switzerland
Originally posted by TechnoArcher
Ph33r my 8 chapter fan fiction story!

Go to the OT section and get a copy of my story, please. It's turning out great!
Are you serious? I love fanfic's, but I couldn't possibly read anything that disputes the name of the Unreal"1" planet.