Planet name?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
We already argued about that....and about whther the planet was Na Pali. But obviously SOMEWHERE is Na Pali, and it's somewhere near to the planet, so why not just call it
THE MAIN PLANET OF THE NA PALI SYSTEM!

:D:D :D :D*spam**bump**spam*

Hellscrag

UnrealSP'er
Nov 10, 1999
Bristol, England
www.hellscrag.net
It is soooo not a moon.
It has moons of its own.
The Rikers was en route to a moon elsewhere in the galaxy.
They crash on a planet.

"Navigator's Log: Vortex Rikers. We are on route to the prison moon. Long-range sensors are detecting uncharted magnetic masses in Gamma Sector 83H. The Captain has ordered a change in course."

"Captain's Log S. Kroon: Vortex Rikers. Altering our course may have proven detrimental to our mission. We are caught in the gravitational field of an uncharted planet. I have ordered the engine foreman to divert power to the drives."

"First Officer's Log: Vortex Rikers. The prisoners have become more restless as we get closer to the prison moon. Security says they have the prisoners under control but several have had to be taken to the med lab for treatment."

"Chief Medical Officer's Log: Prison Vessel 254 Vortex Rikers. The constant fighting between the prisoners seems to be getting worse. At this rate, I will be out of supplies long before we reach the prison moon."

"Engine Foreman's Log: Prison Vessel 254 Vortex Rikers. I am juicing up all the power I can to escape from the gravitational pull of this mysterious planet. It doesn't seem to be working."

"Chief Security Guard's Log: Prison Vessel 254 Vortex Rikers. They've pulled all the power to the drives to no effect. We're spiralling towards the planet. I don't know what's going to happen to us."

I think that settles that one :p

Callisto

Adept
Jan 13, 2000
Pennsylvania
Visit site
It's none of the above.

It can't be any of them because it does really exist. It is only an imaginary place so there is absolutely no way it can be a planet or a moon or an asteroid or a big rocky place in space.

:)

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Of course it's not REAL you moron....It's UNREAL....Sheesh....some people....