Pistols & Knives Only matches !

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
rolleyes.gif

Try a norml game with all the strategy involved.. And you will fill what infiltration can really give to a player.

Leto

paranoïd humanoîd
Jun 16, 2001
France
Visit site
tactics

yeah i know , im better tactician than a rusher.
i just love aiming someone
and do team job, esecially sniper cover.

but i dont know... theeres something about waiting in dark corners with the knife...
doing leaning recon for the team (ive got a knife so its not cheating)

and hunting ...

but i prefer when others got normal guns

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
hehe... KNIFERS RULE! its fun! And leto, just wanna say ive knifed pleuresaap... the first time any1 knifed him ^^

Btw, if 10 peeps are into a knife fight, and 1 guy is not, I think he should pick another server! Going normal vs knifers isnt fun (it is fun playing knife vs gun do :D)!! And if so many peeps really wanna play like that, u would just ruin ur name by killing every1 from a distance!

Leto

paranoïd humanoîd
Jun 16, 2001
France
Visit site
i wanted to knife him myself ^^
but you know... being a 56ker.. knifing a rambo is hard ! :D
he always run .
the knife can be a tactiful weapon.
like i said when you kill someone, nobody hear gunshot...
they are alertless...(do alertless exist??:) oh i dont care you got it )

i do have to add that my knifing experience have increase my killing skills with others weapons and my stealth

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
I have to agree, when u play a couple of knife only matches vs gunners u learn how to be a stealth scum-bag and attack at the right time... I love it when I'm out of ammo, run behind a corner, wait a sec, then rush (with my secondry) towards my rushing enemy and then totally surprise him! This is also very much fun with the knife... just wait a bit longer then 1 sec...:cool: