Pet Does It Again

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

damn

Jan 27, 2004
WUko'6! said:
please explain to me how that makes it so our energy goes farther?
he specs....chases people around with the cam....somehow hacks and energy and continues with the game all while in spectator mode....Please...explain

More people = more energy, for both of the teams. OMGBOTHTEAMHAX!@!!!!!!1111oneoneonecartruckrobot

WUko'6!

modestly
Jan 3, 2004
your house
petCROW said:
More people = more energy, for both of the teams. OMGBOTHTEAMHAX!@!!!!!!1111oneoneonecartruckrobot

wow. you learn something everyday. regardless, as Fur said, we woulda won anyways.

Tenacity

noob for life
Aug 18, 2004
FurociousFa said:
i guess winning does> proof when you call people cheaters..

BTW I Shot you once with pistol then with sniper, in succession. with constant 85 fps its easy.

PRG : I am also truly sorry no one will come on your own server for you to ban. Maybe, it's because people expect that and that's not most people's idea of fun.

Its full 16. NoBull (ZERO)

That is some awefully quick weapon switching then but yet that is why I have refrained from saying that you cheated.... I have doubts but I am giving you the benefit of the doubt and I lay no claim to leetness. It seemed like cheating to me because I was dying almost instantly directly out of deploy....by sniper fire.

[[Vash]]

.:Player:.
Feb 16, 2004
Florida
www.nobullclan.org
I was wondering when this turned into a personal cut-down flame-war. Personal cut-downs toward an individual's looks, style and mannerisms are pretty lame and show character flaw in the attacker.

NoBull clan is not within this community to please every person’s needs/wants/desires, and I'm not here to baby-sit a server full of gamers who act like a horde of preschool children on a concoction of Red Bull and Vodka.

When we set out to host a U2: XMP server, we collectively brought it upon ourselves to create a server with a stable playing environment. This environment was to be introduced to the community not to seek out proposed hackers, or fulfill those “vendetta’s” some of you speak of, but to get the community back into playing this near-perfect game. We wanted an environment that would ensure each player would have a clean place with rules and codes.

FurociousFa said:
YOU ARE A BABY. YOU'RE CLAN IS HORRIBLE YOU WOULD HAVE LOST ANYWAYS.

You’re resorting to name-calling, personal bashing and disrespect, that shows your true character.

Tenacity

noob for life
Aug 18, 2004
I have laid no claim to greatness but you do and you give me the impression that you are willing to do anything to support your claim to greatness......while at the same time you (as in some members of pet) claim to have hax but don't use them except for fun amongst yourselves. I find this train of thought quite confusing and unbelievable.

Last edited:

FurociousFa

Banned
Apr 1, 2004
MI
I'm a bad person, I know this. In the realm of XMP NoBull is a bad clan, and BetaB and all whiners/poop flingers are bad people.

edit : when did i say i know hacks? I don't use nor know of hacks , scirpts or aimbots.

edit 2: I don't need help to do well, i have a great system, okay reflexes, good input devices (mouse/keyboard), good monitor, good contacts. No need for "boosters".

Last edited:

Tenacity

noob for life
Aug 18, 2004
FurociousFa said:
I'm a bad person, I know this. In the realm of XMP NoBull is a bad clan, and BetaB and all whiners/poop flingers are bad people.

edit : when did i say i know hacks? I don't use nor know of hacks , scirpts or aimbots.

edit 2: I don't need help to do well, i have a great system, okay reflexes, good input devices (mouse/keyboard), good monitor, good contacts. No need for "boosters".

boosters? as in booster seat so you can reach the keyboard? ok sorry that was uncalled for but I couldn't help it oh no I am starting to act like the Pets heeeeeeeeelp !?!?!

[[Vash]]

.:Player:.
Feb 16, 2004
Florida
www.nobullclan.org
FurociousFa said:
In the realm of XMP NoBull is a bad clan, and BetaB and all whiners/poop flingers are bad people.

Feelings I assume are mutual then, as I feel that your clan is a bad clan. I guess we agree to disagree then? :rolleyes: I believe this thread lost its pertinence 3 pages prior.

Tenacity

noob for life
Aug 18, 2004
[[Vash]] said:
Feelings I assume are mutual then, as I feel that your clan is a bad clan. I guess we agree to disagree then? :rolleyes: I believe this thread lost its pertinence 3 pages prior.

heh you think maybe? :eek: :con: :D

RLD

Δηάŗ©Ħî§Ŧ on the left.
May 15, 2004

soap opera:

1. A radio or television serial with stock characters in domestic dramas that are noted for being sentimental and melodramatic.
  2. Real-life situation resembling one that might occur in a soap opera.
  3. A series of experiences characterized by dramatic displays of emotion.

wagwannadon

Banned
Apr 17, 2004
wagwannadon
You all should come to ]HoC[ RGB server more often, you'll be suprised how many times people get accused of cheating.

/\°Mastahwk said i was botting, he probably didn't know i had the weapon damage arti.

Status
Not open for further replies.