1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Pet Does It Again

Discussion in 'Unreal 2' started by BetaButterfly, Feb 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BetaButterfly

BetaButterfly Banned

Well, pet has done it again. I'm assuming by their actions that they won't be happy until they kill the game entirely.

The entire clan is going to be banned from the NoBull server for their little stunt they pulled last night. Real good for the game you morons, banning over 14 people that just wanted to play xmp. And the sickest part of it all, is that you tards have your own server. Way to go............again.

Cya pets.........NOT, lol.

2. Splinter

Splinter rifk

sounds pretty ghey to me...

3. (GR)Killer

(GR)Killer ...

What's this have to do about buf? as Xaero said, leave your server drama to your boards kthxbye.

:lock:

Last edited: Feb 12, 2005
  4. Tenacity

Tenacity noob for life

What are you kidding me.... :eek: this is not just 'our' server problem this is a problem for all 14 of the ppl who pet banned last night and it is something that all of the buf community should most definitely be made aware of and should be concerned about.

If this isn't something that should be posted on buf then what is? .... My first visit here was to try to find help for a bunch of tk-ers. I was new to online gaming and this forum helped me out a bunch.

This is the best way we have of making it known what PET did and that we are doing our best to put a stop to it.

What in the world is wrong with anybody that would defend a PET for any reason. You ppl know what they are and why do you continue to defend them? :rolleyes:

PET philosophy ------> fun = cheat, cheat = fun, and gaming is all about having fun, right?

Their action last night was just another example of how low these ppl will go... if you want to side with them be my guest. PPl have the right to be as stupid as they want..... but not around me if I can help it.

5. dutch_gecko

dutch_gecko Think Pink

I would like a pet member to post in this forum and make an honest apology. I get the feeling they will just claim it wasn't them and flame instead, but I'd like someone to be nice for a change.

6. (GR)Killer

(GR)Killer ...

This board wasn't made for drama from a server, especially if that server HAS a board. People new visit the board or just people who randomly view the boards, this is no way to help the game because they see all this "whine whine whine" and decide "nah i wont bother coming back or playing xmp". As human beings we have a right to defend whoever we want, aslong as it's not in anyway very bad (like illegal) then it's ok, but hell for a friend or family member i'm sure they'd do anything. There you guys go again, accusing people of cheating without any proof (then banning). Accusing people is fine though, but what you guys do is wrong, anyway if the thread is still not locked i'll continue what i'm saying, i gotta run to work now.

7. Tenacity

Tenacity noob for life

I was about to leave the game, early on, because of things going on in game. I came here, voiced my concerns got good replies and suggestions and realized that even though there were some idiots out there, at least most of the ppl were decent and as irritated with the idiots as I was. Complaints on this board about stupid stuff followed with replies that something is being done about it is what kept me coming back. If ppl showed no concern whatsoever for the stupid stuff then I would have left ages ago.

We are doing our best to keep the server clean....granted perhaps we have made some mistakes, I dunno, and if we have made mistakes we have tried to correct them. We have done our best to revive this, the greatest of all games imho, and for some reason there are those that seem to think that it is their responsibility to fight us every step of the way.

Why would anybody try to keep us from keeping the game clean, what is up with that?

Wouldn't it be much more productive to support us, help us to keep the server clean and free of cheats, tkers, and such.

I do believe that when we put up the server it was the only northamerican server in existence. C'mon back us up and stop fighting us ....we are doing our very best to be the good guys here and ppl fight us everystep ....why is this... ? :::: shakes head in disbelief :::: :eek: :(

:) note to admin: puleeeeeeeze back us up and don't listen to the tards. ;) PPL need this forum to know that something is being done to keep the game playable fair and fun. I never would have guessed that this task would be so difficult.

If you want to flame somebody flame a PET for petes sake. They live for the stuff. :lol:

8. Tenacity

Tenacity noob for life

In the online gaming community what could be worse than cheating, tk-ing, or what PET did last night. In our little fantasy realm we call 'online gaming' those things are considered illegal and we who are admins should do our best to put a stop to them. WHAT THEY DID IS 'VERY' BAD.

did they murder somebody ...umm no, this is online gaming
    did they rob a bank ...umm no, this is online gaming
    did they molest a child ...umm no, this is online gaming
    did they blow up the twin towers ...umm no, this is online gaming

did they do probably just about the worst thing that a person in the online gaming community could do ..... ummm yes, sorry bud but there are no cops to stop 'illegal' activity in online gaming so we as a community must stick together and do our best to stop them.

In our little world, what they did IS considered 'VERY' bad ... wake up! and smell the coffee, wow. Am I the only one that can see this or what? :rolleyes:

9. RLD

RLD Δηάŗ©Ħî§Ŧ on the left.

Promote Spaying And Neutering

[​IMG]

10. damn

damn New Member

Do you have proof we didn't do those things?

11. [pet]owl

[pet]owl New Member

i dontknow wtf your all talking about. this is not how we want to be at all. give us names of who did it. I dont think that is cool at all. in the past before xmp was dead we would play games liek that, but thats just not our style anymore, or at least i dont think that snake will put up with it. im sorry for it if we did do it. And like i said id like to know who did it. i mean banning everyone outta the server thats just.............to ****ing funny lmfao hahahahahahahaaa

12. BetaButterfly

BetaButterfly Banned

Such bs, you were there. And I'll tell you right now, you're not going to get anywhere with Vash on this one. :lol: Actually, when he finds out you all banned 14 innocent ppl, I'd stay clear of him for awhile if I were you.

13. PRG

PRG XMP Beta Tester

How typical this is of the type inane behavior that has essentially killed this game. (GR)Killer's apathy to this situation is similarly appalling. Make no mistake, these kind of actions are what made countless people leave this game and ultimately led this to be a dead game.

Snake talks of resolving this, like pet hasn't done this ten times before and like pet can actually be trusted NOT to do it again. Give me a break, pet can only be relied upon to act like 12 year olds. This is all the more egregious considering you have your own server now. You got other things to resolve first Snake.

14. Mantik

Mantik Master Beta

Yawn.

15. BetaButterfly

BetaButterfly Banned

Just for everyone's information, their ip's match. So to say "it wasn't me", won't fly.

16. Tenacity

Tenacity noob for life

Heh, good point.

17. [pet]owl

[pet]owl New Member

and just like pet will always pull there chidish 12 year old antics, jem will be right here to cry about it. i wasnt there, i didnt see it and i assure you that it will not happen again. Just drop it. and prg seriously, not being childish at all but vD isnt even a part of u2 anymore, you guys dont even play the game. So vD has done there fair share of "killing" the game as well. pet has childish members i admit. but by cryong about it it gives them the attention they want. thanks for supporting pet as you all have done over the course of the year. secretly you all love us... don tlie to yourselves anymore.

18. King of Hearts

King of Hearts The last American hero.

19. PRG

PRG XMP Beta Tester

First off, pet will do it again, you've been doing exactly occasionally since at least last spring. Frankly, I have absolutely no faith in your assurances. Why should you be given a eigth or ninth chance(whatever the real number actually is, probably higher?) If you've done it ten times before, it will probably happen ten times more.

Second off, do you really believe =vÐ= did it's fair share in killing the game? That statement is utterly laughable to say the least. Why do you think =vÐ= doesn't play that much anymore? I'll give you a hint since you obviously need it: this kind of immaturity that makes not worth playing. Not to mention, all the work we've put into the game and community outside of actually playing like releasing new content, doing the thankless task of adminning on MYU. What have you done? Vote banned people from the server and generally acted like 11 year olds until people actually left the game permanently out of sheer annoyance.

Then there's the whole giving them the attention they want statement. What a pathetic joke. Sure, you are technically correct, but if they're banned from the server, it won't have to be dealt with it at all. Problem solved in a better fashion: The trouble-makers are removed, the way it should be.

BTW, ever heard of the shift key?

Last edited: Feb 12, 2005
  20. WUko'6!

WUko'6! modestly

ip hax...? like mine...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.