Pet Does It Again

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2004
Tenacity said:
In the online gaming community what could be worse than cheating, tk-ing, or what PET did last night. In our little fantasy realm we call 'online gaming' those things are considered illegal and we who are admins should do our best to put a stop to them. WHAT THEY DID IS 'VERY' BAD.

did they murder somebody ...umm no, this is online gaming
did they rob a bank ...umm no, this is online gaming
did they molest a child ...umm no, this is online gaming
did they blow up the twin towers ...umm no, this is online gaming

did they do probably just about the worst thing that a person in the online gaming community could do ..... ummm yes, sorry bud but there are no cops to stop 'illegal' activity in online gaming so we as a community must stick together and do our best to stop them.

In our little world, what they did IS considered 'VERY' bad ... wake up! and smell the coffee, wow. Am I the only one that can see this or what? :rolleyes:

You obviously missed my point, i was saying we as in EVERYONE have the right to defend whoever we want, bashing people for their opinions is very lame and you should feel bad about yourself for it, you don't see me bashing people for their opinions, i just flame them, not their opinion. Take a look at bb on your board, called anyone who defends pet ignorant. Asfar as the "we are doing our best to be the good guys here" you aren't actually. You have banned like 4 people for "cheating" and no proof was givin, i musta asked for proof for me to be cheating 2 dozen times, no responce back. How would you feel trying your hardest to be better only to be called a cheater? i hate being called a cheater.

prg- I don't care if they are appalling. No, i'm not helping the game lose people. BTW do you still think wooly is a cheater? :lol:

BetaButterfly

Banned
Dec 2, 2004
www.nobullclan.org
Bozone (n.): The substance surrounding stupid people that stops bright ideas from penetrating. The bozone layer, unfortunately, shows little sign of breaking down in the near future.

WUko'6!

modestly
Jan 3, 2004
your house
BetaButterfly said:
Bozone (n.): The substance surrounding stupid people that stops bright ideas from penetrating. The bozone layer, unfortunately, shows little sign of breaking down in the near future.

sweet jesus it's the talking phonebook + dictionary

pet = friends

you = not.

kkthnxbye

Last edited:

[[Vash]]

.:Player:.
Feb 16, 2004
Florida
www.nobullclan.org
The entire issue has been missed, and sadly ignored (exactly that which I expect from this forum).

PET has been banned for their misuse of a U2: XMP server's ability for each player to kick and/or ban an individual (or individuals in this situation) for legitimate reasons. Be this a random act of ignorance or an unstated act to simulate what those in this community have called "unwarranted" (without using their exact words) bans toward certain suspicious members, it matters not.

The point of this thread, though lost in translation, is that certain members in this public community have violated public privileges and thus an entire clan has been banned, all for a few bad apples seeking either a seemingly fun time to themselves or retaliation for prior incidences of which they have spoke out of (on the record, however I want to state that I am not insinuating this was their motive, more an observation). We have a Zero Tolerance Policy toward actions such as this, and obviously we have acted upon that.

[pet]gerbil!

Banned
Jul 13, 2004
Banning all of pet? That seems irrational. Who was banned? I know I vote banned STY a good 4 times yesterday if I'm not mistaken. His sexual comments involving his "e-throbbing python of love" towards me left me no choice. Either way, I'd like to see proof of this, ie names, dates, times. Oh yeah, my e-penis is teh pwnj.

Tenacity

noob for life
Aug 18, 2004
(GR)Killer said:
You obviously missed my point, i was saying we as in EVERYONE have the right to defend whoever we want, bashing people for their opinions is very lame and you should feel bad about yourself for it, you don't see me bashing people for their opinions, i just flame them, not their opinion. Take a look at bb on your board, called anyone who defends pet ignorant. Asfar as the "we are doing our best to be the good guys here" you aren't actually. You have banned like 4 people for "cheating" and no proof was givin, i musta asked for proof for me to be cheating 2 dozen times, no responce back. How would you feel trying your hardest to be better only to be called a cheater? i hate being called a cheater.

prg- I don't care if they are appalling. No, i'm not helping the game lose people. BTW do you still think wooly is a cheater? :lol:

ok so you are saying that it is ok to bash ppl but not their opinions? I'm lil confused on that whole thing.

As far as the proof what kind of proof do you want? Do I have to video every cheat? What proof do you want? We had proof of Pinkeys cheating in utxmp in the form of a utan cheat log....what more do you want?

Seriously I am not flaming I am genuinely asking you what form of proof are you after?

It is quite difficult as far as I know to get rock solid proof. I know last week I was taken out 4 times fresh out of deploy by a [PET] sniper with one shot. I dunno about you but that is all the proof I need right there.

A couple of weeks ago I came over a hill in garden and there was a sniper just standing aiming directly into a hill I was standing directly above him and he just kept staring at the hill. The next thing I know ppl came out of the deploy on the other side of the hill and he started shooting directly thru the hill at them. This was not lag, or a bug. This was just plain old fashion cheating and as admin I needed no other proof to ban him. I don't have to answer to others on this. He was cheating ...end of story. I didn't have fraps running or I would have recorded it.... but only for you satisfaction... I, myself did not need any other proof.

We have banned others.... they came to us pleaded their case and we have unbanned them if we thought that perhaps we might have been mistaken. But if I want to ban ppl for having red spiked hair, (no offense intended PRG ;) ),I can do that because it is my server.

I don't know why you think you have the right to come to my house and do whatever you want. I am sorry but it is my house, you are a guest, and you do not have the right to do whatever you please at my house :rolleyes: Does that make any sense to you at all?

If a guest comes to my house and they overstay their welcome, I will ask them to leave.... if they get angry because I asked them to leave then I will not be asking for them to return. If they steal from me or break things at my house I will call the cops and have them arrested and ask that they not return. Does that make any sense?

I am trying to keep this as clear and unflammable as possible. But some of your ideas on what is 'your right' are way out in left field imo...and you should take a step back and find out what in the world is making your moral compass get so whacked out.

As far as I know you as well as wuko have been unbanned and this after you came into our own forum with flamethowers full bore. You did not come into our forum with a decent argument against why you should not have been banned but just flames.....and yet we unbanned you because we wanted to give you a chance to prove yourself. Alas, the onslought of nastiness still continues.

In our server we are judge, jury, and executioner. Our server is not a democratic govt run by the ppl. But we are good ppl that are trying to make the right decisions to keep the game free of cheating tking and such other mischief. I am sorry if you do not feel that you can be a part of that effort.

You are not the first person to be banned wrongfully ....believe me
I was banned from Jolt 10 months ago... I came here pleaded my case they unbanned me ...frustrated yes but I haven't made it my lifes goal to destroy them at every opportunity. sheesh let it go already.

Wow, whoever actually takes the time to read all of this
should be rewarded with something...hmmmm let me see .. ah how about a cool emoticon .. :crazydance:

and have a nice day

BetaButterfly

Banned
Dec 2, 2004
www.nobullclan.org
There is proof, in the form of screenshots, logs and ips. And pet did not ban for any reason other than to hijack the server as the logs prove FOURTEEN people were banned upon entering the server.

In all seriousness, everyone is forgetting about the FOURTEEN innocent people that just wanted to play xmp. And the sick part is, they have their own server.

It's simple, you want to be respected and taken seriously, get out of the pet clan and join a legite clan. As the entire clan is/will be banned and this is permanent and will NOT be changed.

Gumby

Pretty in Pink!
Feb 29, 2004
A long long way from home...
Lighten up people. The huge amount of weight given to insignificant matters serve no purpose, yet aid the demise of this community. By creating this thread you have given [pet] the attention that they crave ;)

It does seem kinda funny in retrospect tho :D

Mar 6, 2004
Tenacity said:
ok so you are saying that it is ok to bash ppl but not their opinions? I'm lil confused on that whole thing.

As far as the proof what kind of proof do you want? Do I have to video every cheat? What proof do you want? We had proof of Pinkeys cheating in utxmp in the form of a utan cheat log....what more do you want?

Seriously I am not flaming I am genuinely asking you what form of proof are you after?

It is quite difficult as far as I know to get rock solid proof. I know last week I was taken out 4 times fresh out of deploy by a [PET] sniper with one shot. I dunno about you but that is all the proof I need right there.

A couple of weeks ago I came over a hill in garden and there was a sniper just standing aiming directly into a hill I was standing directly above him and he just kept staring at the hill. The next thing I know ppl came out of the deploy on the other side of the hill and he started shooting directly thru the hill at them. This was not lag, or a bug. This was just plain old fashion cheating and as admin I needed no other proof to ban him. I don't have to answer to others on this. He was cheating ...end of story. I didn't have fraps running or I would have recorded it.... but only for you satisfaction... I, myself did not need any other proof.

We have banned others.... they came to us pleaded their case and we have unbanned them if we thought that perhaps we might have been mistaken. But if I want to ban ppl for having red spiked hair, (no offense intended PRG ;) ),I can do that because it is my server.

I don't know why you think you have the right to come to my house and do whatever you want. I am sorry but it is my house, you are a guest, and you do not have the right to do whatever you please at my house :rolleyes: Does that make any sense to you at all?

If a guest comes to my house and they overstay their welcome, I will ask them to leave.... if they get angry because I asked them to leave then I will not be asking for them to return. If they steal from me or break things at my house I will call the cops and have them arrested and ask that they not return. Does that make any sense?

I am trying to keep this as clear and unflammable as possible. But some of your ideas on what is 'your right' are way out in left field imo...and you should take a step back and find out what in the world is making your moral compass get so whacked out.

As far as I know you as well as wuko have been unbanned and this after you came into our own forum with flamethowers full bore. You did not come into our forum with a decent argument against why you should not have been banned but just flames.....and yet we unbanned you because we wanted to give you a chance to prove yourself. Alas, the onslought of nastiness still continues.

In our server we are judge, jury, and executioner. Our server is not a democratic govt run by the ppl. But we are good ppl that are trying to make the right decisions to keep the game free of cheating tking and such other mischief. I am sorry if you do not feel that you can be a part of that effort.

You are not the first person to be banned wrongfully ....believe me
I was banned from Jolt 10 months ago... I came here pleaded my case they unbanned me ...frustrated yes but I haven't made it my lifes goal to destroy them at every opportunity. sheesh let it go already.

Wow, whoever actually takes the time to read all of this
should be rewarded with something...hmmmm let me see .. ah how about a cool emoticon .. :crazydance:

and have a nice day

Touche, but still...your views are similiar to mine, you talk about a house and breaking the rules is a nono and i'm talking about people's rights and bashing them is a nono (and no bashing people isn't the way to go but hey this is xmp and this is the only way we have ever done things around here ;) ). The proof i wanted is the proof i was accused of, aimbotting and speed/jump hacking. Words mean nothing if evidence is not given. You don't put a person to jail who has no evidence of him/her doing the crime (same thing goes for here...you don't ban unless there is proof the crime is matched unless it was a fake in which case the evidence is false and you put an innocent man away for years or to death) unless the jury is paid to do it, of course.But then again, in the real world money wins nomatter what. Hell i got 2 hockey incidents i can give an example of. Todd Bertuzzi broke Steve Moore's neck but Bertuzzi is rich therefore he wont go to jail, he paid them off as for us poorer people would go to jail for 5-10 years. Dany Heatley drove on the wrong side of the lane and totaled his car and killed his teammate (dan snyder...i believe the spelling is correct) at the same time, but like the Bertuzzi incident, he has money so he wont and hasn't gone to jail for it and us poorer people would have gone to jail without any question because we can't pay everyone off. So yeah, money wins all but i'm now offtopic with what i was saying. Anyway no i don't cheat nor ever will cuz i rather use what skill i have then use cheats and become overaited cuz i'd really suck without them.

harteman

Feb 13, 2004
actually one of the people was my brother, and he was banned because he was using the [pet] tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.