OMF r3turn of t3h PET

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

APAUX

Banned
Feb 15, 2004
lol

i see goldy returned because he is pissed off at the females. haha :lol: :lol: :D

you should tell them about my friends mom. :eek: :D

Mantik

Master Beta
Apr 2, 2004
Philthy
[DS] Calico said:
does anyone ever go on the BBF Server

No. They'd rather play on MyU with 25% team damage which results in an extreme usage of gas whoring. Also, it's the only place that's usually 90% full so they are guarunteed a few accidental gut blows here and there that they can inflate their own ego's with by staring at the screenshot in self satisfaction later on in the night. Concepts like high team damage and playing the game with something called "regards to your team mates well being and safety" and not just a spam fest of gas and rockets have gone out of the window and landed on the concrete far below with a resounding blood splattered thud. It doesn't run the best, but neither does X Clans (no offense at all since you know I love your server, it's just facts) when it gets full.. but people still play on it 24/7 due to it's no team damage / safety mine settings.

BBF = XMP.

Obviously, we're in the wrong forum.

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
i do not really classify pet as a clan, because i have not seen them with a server, or i have not seen them post in a long long time having scrim results here :), but other than that, pet is just fine :lol:

FurociousFa

Banned
Apr 1, 2004
MI
um we beat ED like 5;0, lost to Nbk like 2;0, tied dcsb 2;0, tied tH 2;2 (later we won like 9;7)

so there.

Status
Not open for further replies.