OMF r3turn of t3h PET

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
that's right, after a long summer hiatus (going from 11 active down to 4 makes things kinda tough) we've got pet up and running again. We made our first comeback matches overseas playing oC| in the jolt cup and th/friends later that day on their euroserver. It was great to be back in the action! thanks to all those guys for the games, and we hope to be back in iglnet, and signing up for clanbase in the next week or so.

<3's for our new and returning members:
seagull, llama, gerbil, 0wl, cr0w, puppy, raccoon, shark, detective, goldfish, bunny

<3's for the MIA:
cemetery (we can't wait for you to come home to us from IRAQ), sheep, shrimp/chia/ostrich, lobster, bull, clam, rock

can u feel the love?

llam0rz

[pet]llama
Jul 15, 2004
WE'RE BACK YALL!

WE'RE BLACK YALL!

AND THAT AIN'T NO JIVE..

IT'S A FACT YALL!

FORGET YOUR STRATS YALL!

WE'LL JUST PUT YA BACK YALL!

CUZ PET IS BACK JACK..

WE AIN'T WHACK, WE'RE PHAT.

Uh.. YALL!

Yo reprezent?

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
I don't advertise + I'm lazy + the only time i get to use my computer away from gf i just play xmp

petSHARk

[pet]emu
Jul 13, 2004
dont even try that ch-ch-ch-chia crap u frEaKin traitor. gloomnfart i got much <3 for yA but ur an nbk now so Screw the chia and screw U. Sorry.

[pet]frog

My return is delayed
Jul 16, 2004
^^ShARk has a point theregloom come back to the better side. TEH Petz0rs side!!!!!!!!!! - Frog over and out

Status
Not open for further replies.