1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

OMF r3turn of t3h PET

Discussion in 'Unreal 2' started by PETsnake, Jul 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PETsnake

PETsnake www.p3t.org bitch

come talk to us in irc, we miss you

2. [pet]gerbil!

[pet]gerbil! Banned

At least your beliefs mean nothing to us....

3. FurociousFa

FurociousFa Banned

since u asked..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

last one is cut down a bit so that it would be kept under the maximum size my free image thing allows of 120kb.

4. FurociousFa

FurociousFa Banned

I don't have all of them because either i forgot, or sometimes when i click f9 (print screen) in the loading screen it doesnt work, or i crashed, or i missed a few maps : *( crycry

5. Dandeloreon1984

Dandeloreon1984 CXP Director

i see them, but have you tried to use gimp, and set the compression ratio to 1x1x1, and the quality down to 70, and even 50 percent? because i know that a pic similar to that will work great. :), a sample is attached to this page, and i also have a space limit on my free image book.

note: the pic i have for a sample is a 800x600 screenshot compressed at 80% quality, no smoothing, is progressive, baselined, subsamplign of 1x1,1x1,1x1, dct method of floating point, and has the exif data.

and also, all i haft to say about the pic that is... DARN sunday drivers :lol:

Attached Files:

6. Jackal

Jackal Crapass

Gimp: if you watch the movie Pulp Fiction, when there in the gun store, and the clerks take them down stairs. the "sex slave" they bring out of the box to have some fun with is called "Gimp".

Dandel, i will never try to use the Gimp.

HAHHA!

also i bet most of you didnt' know that Disney made Pulp Fiction

gimp is a good program thou.

7. Dandeloreon1984

I know, and i gave the settings i used also, when i saved those pics :)

8. S.I.X

S.I.X New Member

Dear god...help us all.

9. llam0rz

llam0rz [pet]llama

If that wasn't a "I'm trying to sound cool and intelligent. Is it working?" post I don't know what is. The fact that you don't consider pet a clan simply for the sole fact that we don't advertise our scores here on the forums, and that we don't have a dedicated server proves not that we aren't a real clan.. but that you are a real idiot. That has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not a clan is "real." Hi. We got roughly 20 people who have been or are in pet. But they aren't real. They are magical little XMP gnomes that were created from fairy dust and rainbows :rolleyes:

Good deductions there, Sofa King..

10. Dandeloreon1984

nb had a clan server, but that is off the topic, and what i was saying is that i just do not see you posting your clan results very often... that is why...

11. S.I.X

S.I.X New Member

In response to your first point, i think he was just being an idiot trying to explain something properly, but failing miserably.

In response to your point about pet being created from fairy dust and rainbows, i think you may be on to something...i bet you those damned KGB bastards have something to do with it...*looks around for Zetto*

12. FurociousFa

FurociousFa Banned

Dandel - whats the point in showing our scores to other people? We're an invite only clan, and we don't need people knocking on our door to get in so we don't advertise wins/losses.

13. Dandeloreon1984

maybe so, furociousFa, but you do need to know that, it does not hurt to know that the clan is still active :)

14. FurociousFa

FurociousFa Banned

well join myu once in awhile, ill be somewhere at the top screamng at other people to hack that, or defend this.

15. llam0rz

llam0rz [pet]llama

I think we all need to calm down here. Dandel, I give you;

http://www.geocities.com/pet_crow

That is our official clan website. Det has posted some screenshots, and Crow puts up a server every now and then with the name of "Pet HAX Server."

Please think of us a real clan now, for we are lost without your approval.

Thank you,
    -Humble XMP Peon

16. Dandeloreon1984

lol, not bad, but your site needs an complete overhaul, you should look into getting a cheap web host, and making your site have a lot more.

17. llam0rz

llam0rz [pet]llama

It doesn't need anymore. It says everything in one sentence. We believe in being short and concise.

18. Dandeloreon1984

no, it has more than one sentense, it shows more in ads than what was used in that single sentence, anyways, nb beats you on that count, we do not have a site, but we do have a forum :)

19. llam0rz

llam0rz [pet]llama

We're not worthy.

20. Spacelord (GER)

Spacelord (GER) Apocalypse Dude

Well, you haven`t got a page so I feel free to post here.

Thx a lot for banning me from the nbk server last night, pet gerbil.
    I asked you about three times politly to stop killing me and two buddys duelling in a closed area. The fourth time I started a vote on you cos it seems that you are a deaf and ignorant *******.
    Many thanks for the trouble i have with getting unbanned and stuff.

greets

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.