Official Player art thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
what's the name of that skin?

Anyway, this pic isn't really that interesting but those are bots. Yep. And they're just standing there, looking "up".. expecting the other team to show their ugly mugs...
Map is As-skyville. This error really bugged the hell out of me so I deleted the map.

Lynxx

Jul 2, 2000
Visit site
what tickles me is there's over seven dozen, and they came with UT. :rolleyes: you want me to look like an asmd, you got it. you should see a bot with a goo gun skin. or a flak explosion skin (the explosion keeps going off). odd stuff.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Sure Hound, as long as you give me credit ;)

Hm those skins look RA like if you ask me ;) any custom model looks messed up, and RA automatically uses the conni model and a messed up skin...
Anyway...
Wait the pic of that bot I've taken in Shinigami (the conni model) well that's the messed up skin effect :)

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
No room for any credits :p But we all have great respect for yo' here at BuF so i don think it will be needed ;)

Papapishu

我是康
Jun 18, 2001
void
www.vovoid.com
This is a composed picture that I use as a pin-up :D

It shows Cryss (my fav fem) in all her glory (I made the level myself, and I'm so proud that I could acctually make the textures fit :D)

Lynxx

Jul 2, 2000
Visit site
Originally posted by N3oN1t3|Buf
Hm those skins look RA like if you ask me ;) any custom model looks messed up, and RA automatically uses the conni model and a messed up skin...

I wouldn't know jack about it cuz I'm a RA n00b. the textures shot here (and before) are straight from UT Ed, and so a lot of the 'skins' available are very animated. I don't know what in the world these are..