Official Player art thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Man, this thread needs to go onto another page soon or I'm gonna choke on all the images.....

Probably my favorite screenshot so far (me and my roommate dueling in one of his maps):

"Lemme get that for ya"

pine

Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
/me just had a ridiculous idea!

We should all write a few paragraphs of our interpretation explaining the scene in my previous screenshot. C'mon, you all know it'll be a riot. :D

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
And to think I have that model "sitting" somewhere on an ut cd :D

Hm let's see pine...
no inspiration yet :D
What's the name of that map?

Oh btw, I didn't die after taking that screenshot :)
Same here:

pine

Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
/me is still trying to figure out how the heck you did that....

The name of the map is 007 Memories (unofficially), unless my roommate thinks of something better. He's still working on making it....we were play-testing in that screenshot. Catch me sometime in IRC, you could go check it out and maybe give 'im some feedback having seen a crapload of custom maps yourself.

At this point, the gameplay's not getting any different but it still needs a bit of visuals tweaking.

I don't have time to write the scene description right now as I have class in 5 minutes.....later today, I promise :D.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Crapload of custom maps? Crapload ;)?
Don't know bout that though :) off all the manic download sessions I did, Unreal's collection of user maps scored best :D
Honestly it did. Sure there are crappy maps out there, and plenty. But not as much as for the games called quake and quake2 etc... :hmm: Maybe it's just me :)

yeah I might check out that map.

How did I take that screenshot? My little secret :D
ANd yep, that's me you're looking at.

ut-shot2.jpg

I like the pose, and the background, I wish I had taken the gun off before I took the pic however :hmm:

snow.jpg

the small winter town in x-mas, with a crule reminder of war.

inf-back.jpg

Great pose, and background, so I made it a wallpaper! :D

inf-ayb.jpg

Orginally this was a great pic, but I lost the orginal. oh well the modified version is still kinna funny :D

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Think those are the first infiltration pics in this thread.
What's the name of the map in the first pic :)?
Crash looks good in ut if you ask me. Plenty of skins for the model.

Yeah I remember seeing the last pic you postedon the fo.. a long time ago :)

Lynxx

Jul 2, 2000
Visit site
I agree Angela is camera friendly. she's a dang gimp tho.

this screenie is..wacked. I wasn't gonna pin it up cuz I think it's one of the roasted shots, but hwat teh hell. d3d in Gateways with a paste.

pine

Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Originally posted by N3oN1t3|Buf
Crapload of custom maps? Crapload ;)?
Don't know bout that though :) off all the manic download sessions I did, Unreal's collection of user maps scored best :D
Honestly it did. Sure there are crappy maps out there, and plenty. But not as much as for the games called quake and quake2 etc... :hmm: Maybe it's just me :)

I used crapload as an adjective to describe the sheer AMOUNT of maps you've played. It's the same thing as a sh!tload, a term which you might be more familiar with. Basically means a real lot. :D

So just to clarify, I was NOT in ANY way making a statement about the quality of the maps you've played, and besides how would I know that anyways? :)

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
_Zd_Tapeworm_ posted some screenies attack n defence something
I was wandering what map that was... it looks pretty

Lynxx

Jul 2, 2000
Visit site
Originally posted by Zenda
that's a totally amazing screenshot:tup:
there are (I think) quite a few decent shots. which one are you refering to? and why don't we see one with Zenda's name on it yet? ;) :)

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Yeah c'mon Zenda.. show us what you got... have...had..
show us the goods! :D

eh the screenshots :-I
Here's one Pine won't mind seeing ;)
Don't worry I won't post the others :D