Official Player art thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
nice :)
Hah, now i know how to get unlimited invisibility by using a bug! :)
And it got a lil buggy when you have the unlimited invisibility and then pick up n other invisibility pack :)

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
Just wanted to show the buggy stuff, you see those trong red lines, yeap.
Thats Dm-Brunel, one of the most god dammit detailed maps out there! If yo play as spectator and fly around yo'll notice many small details! Get it at team phalanx site (yeh or NC :))

Sekhmet

the Destroyer
Oct 16, 2001
Memphis, Egypt
www.carpeimperium.com
this is my tribute to the Necris ;)
Visse ownz you all, and Jared 2 :D

btw, can you bind a key to taking a screenshot, cuz im using printscreen now, and when i try ALT+TAB in UT my comp crashes, so when i want a screenie, i have to go out of UT. anyway, here it is ;)

Sekhmet

the Destroyer
Oct 16, 2001
Memphis, Egypt
www.carpeimperium.com
yay i won my first mano-a-mano with a godlike bot :) Now i can die happy :D it was Visse, and i just defeated her, she was hella good, appearing behind me and often having the SB/DA.

Sorry this is a bit offtopic, just wanted to tell ya ;)

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Originally posted by (VIRUS)N3m3sIs
yay i won my first mano-a-mano with a godlike bot :) Now i can die happy :D it was Visse, and i just defeated her, she was hella good, appearing behind me and often having the SB/DA.

Sorry this is a bit offtopic, just wanted to tell ya ;)

Sure no problem :)
And here's a :tup: for ya :D
Thing is, when I dm against bots, I can't beat them on inhuman or godlike :-I on adept or masterful sure...
team games however :) I can crank up the difficulty level to godlike and still beat them :)
Well sometimes it does depend on the map ;)

Sekhmet

the Destroyer
Oct 16, 2001
Memphis, Egypt
www.carpeimperium.com
i played with Visse on deck16, you have to make sure she doesn't get the SB/DA too much, or youre toast.
Still, i enjoyed playing her, she makes me think of your story :) ;)
Maybe ill post some proof soon :)
Normal DM, with more bots, is very difficult, its more difficult to control the items. And it does depend on the map, deck 16 is pretty easy to control, bots never grab the redeemer for as far as i know :)
It was cool when Visse came thru a door, SB'ed and with a RL, she got my nuke at her feet. Toasted :D