Newest UnWheel 2 Vehicle

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNautica

Level Designer
Feb 27, 2004
Raleigh, NC
www.NeoNautica.com
My main concern is how far back the windshield goes. I would pull it up or connect it to the rear window. Could add in some cool roll cage to make it look strong if you do the last suggestion.

The doors also look a tad too long. Could turn it into a 3 door style car.

Just ideas~

PerT

Feb 22, 2006
www.per-thormann.de
Leave it a s it is. It´s great. Whats the polycount without wheels? Du you have modeled in one piece? Or is it pieced like doors, hoods, glasses...?

In Q3 it is possible to connect some models to one. And every peace can have around 1000 polys.

stevenhorton

Not of this World
Jan 9, 2004
Central USA
home.mchsi.com
I shortened the vehicle, increased the wheel size, pulled the windshield further forward. I realise the windshield is different looking, but is there another reason for your suggestion? Roll bar sounds good as well. Poly count is now about 9,500, with 2,400 in the wheels.

Attachments

• ANewcarFinalAgain.jpg
    ANewcarFinalAgain.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

NeoNautica

Level Designer
Feb 27, 2004
Raleigh, NC
www.NeoNautica.com
I suggested it because it looks like the roof would collapse in a rollover crash... to be fair all the car's roofs in Burnout Paradise collapse in a rollover as well... heh.

The shortened length looks a lot better.

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
Damn, the amount of work you're doing is putting me to shame!

I've worked a little on a music track, but I need to check a few legalese things first.