NEW «BuA» UT2004 Server: ~Thê Fråg Fäçtøry~

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
We have a regular bunch that are usually there and a few more that very seldom drop by.

Lurker glad your working out things.. Hey I understand about spending to much time on the Puter. Hope to see ya soon bro..

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
As far as I know we have 16 people that come to visit the server. Now if we could only get more of them on at the same time, we'd be in business :)

Then set a day or two for when we should get on!

Today I have a new modem and I also went and got a Plantronics headset. We'll see if I suck even more than before (it is my goal, after all).

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Ohio...that suck ass STATE.
I'm still trying to recover from my New York trip. Never realized how heavy Telepresents routers are when you try to rack them in. Switch was easy. I'll see who is on tomorrow night. I'm off on Monday but might have to do some crapola round the house.

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
moved into the new apartment... around midnight I got the rig set up, checked 4 weeks of emails and missed forums posts and then went to bed. :)

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
I tried to log into TS last night and it kept giving me a login/pwd failure message... someone wanna help me out here? I'm trying to log in as Anonymous to get set up.