NEW «BuA» UT2004 Server: ~Thê Fråg Fäçtøry~

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Anyone and everyone is welcome to play on our new UT2004 server. Current settings are 136/35 LGI CTF, the way it's meant to be played ;) We will be planning certain nights to get together instead of it being hit-or-miss. We'll be getting back to you on that.

Server Details:
«BuA» 136/35 LGI CTF ~Thê Fråg Fäçtøry~
IP: 75.102.47.43:7777 <-------(NEW)
Password: bua

TS Info:
IP: 75.102.38.11:24124
PW - Morty

The password will always be bua unless we lock it down for private use, in which case "bua" won't work, DUH :doh:

The server is currently located in Virginia, hosted by Art of War Central. Ping was stable when we were on it. If you have any comments, complaints, suggestions etc. This is the place. Enjoy :)

Last edited by a moderator:

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
We still need to work out some minor issues with ReDirect for certain maps. I would suggest that everyone D/L and install the current maps on the server.

Here are a few Map Sites.
http://www.unrealplayground.com/
http://unrealtournament2004.filefront.com/
http://mapraider.com/

BTW: We are always looking for Good Maps, if you see one let us know and we can check it out. Help contribute to the server. Let us know what we missed and what needs to be removed!
"Here's the Current Custom Map List"
CTF-((Frequency))UT2k4
CTF-(2K4)AcidPipeClassic][
CTF-(2K4)BoomBoomBridge
CTF-(2K4)CarParkClassic
CTF-(=FaW=)NoPlace2Hide
CTF-(BeerWarsLite)
CTF-(CrudE)_UTBeta3
CTF-(LGIwp1)BoS-Egyptian2K4
CTF-(LGIwp1)EliteArena2K4
CTF-(LGIwp1)Romra2K4
CTF-(Vp)Hit'N'RunSE
CTF-)AO(-BarnBurner2K4l337
CTF-Accelerate
CTF-ADamTooFar_LE
CTF-Aggrieve][
CTF-anAcTion2!
CTF-ArenaJam1_1
CTF-ArenaJam3
CTF-Arrakis-UT2k4
CTF-BadNeighborsv2
CTF-BollwerkRuins2004-Pro
CTF-BP2-Concentrate
CTF-BP2-Pistola
CTF-BridgeXL2K4
CTF-BuA-Adrastea
CTF-BuA-Amorphous
CTF-BuA-MortalKombat2K4
CTF-BuA-Occult
CTF-BuA-Sapropel
CTF-BuA-Starburner
CTF-BuA-Thornz{v3}
CTF-BuA-{2v2}Collesium
CTF-BuA-{2v2}SunBladeArena
CTF-BuA-{2v2}WootiPoo
CTF-Challange
CTF-Crater
ctf-da-barn
CTF-DA-PiT_V2
CTF-Dawgpound
CTF-Downunder_2K4
CTF-EspritdeCorp_2K4
CTF-Extortion][
CTF-HallOfGiants2004
CTF-HOGsBarnyardz2K4
CTF-Hydro_Bases
CTF-LavaGiant4
CTF-Lagoona
CTF-Lucius2004SE2
CTF-McSwartzly2004
CTF-MOK-LittleEgypt_2K4
CTF-MoonDragon
CTF-Mounds_v2
CTF-Muse2k4
CTF-Orbital_Station2k4
CTF-RoAValley_2K4
CTF-RomraMoonStation2K4
CTF-RomraMoonStationLGI99
CTF-Stadium2K4
CTF-Stratosphere
CTF-Thorns2K4CE
CTF-ThornsRebirth
CTF-ThornsV2_2K4
CTF-TwinTombs_{FinalRemix}
CTF-w00tabolous][eS-Remix
CTF-{DI}RUN_LIKE_HELL_U_BiiiiiTCH

Added a few more..

Last edited:

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
I hope you guys are going to keep the server up for a while, because I've run into a situation that is going to take a month or two to resolve.
I didn't tell you that (the week before last) we were without power for 7½ days due to Ike, and during that week our "roomie" moved out leaving us to take care rent and bills without help...
My wife lost her job, and was misinformed by unemployment, and now're looking for a cheaper place in Richmond (KY).
We are currently without power, and trying to get moved out by the end of the week. I'll be staying with my sister for 6+ weeks, with the only available internet being on my cell phone.
So bear with me... this has been tough, and it's not oer yet.
-Lurker

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
We hope to keep it up for quite some time. Hope everything works out for ya. Ike also put a hurting on Jason's house. :)

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
Yeah, I know how you feel, Lurk. I had to spend 4 nights at my parents' place, which is an hour away. Made for long days on the road between there and work. I was practically giddy when the power came back on.

Good luck, buddy.

rpysher5

Pysh
Jul 17, 2008
Virginia
I'm sorry to hear about everyone having problems with Ike .... I'll deff be on the server getting my ass kicked .... looks like I'll have to start practicing hardcore ... :-/ .... i'm going to try a couple different strategies .... one will involve primarily alcohol consumption ... the other will involve lots of redbull ...hopefully one of them will pan out .... :)

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
I'm sorry to hear about everyone having problems with Ike .... I'll deff be on the server getting my ass kicked .... looks like I'll have to start practicing hardcore ... :-/ .... i'm going to try a couple different strategies .... one will involve primarily alcohol consumption ... the other will involve lots of redbull ...hopefully one of them will pan out .... :)

Try a Computer Upgrade that would probably help!! LOL

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
OMG, the buateamsymbols is freaking cool. GJ Boney!!
Love the UT style for our "u" Check it out on the Romra Map..

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
That would be a big ass map pack...

All of the popular maps are on redirect for sure. Just a few of the odd-ball maps you may have problems with. Let us know which ones don't redirect so we can add them.

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
OK. I updated the buateamsymbols, the pixel drag coming off the « »'s were bothering me. Fixed now. I also added a coupple more maps (Mounds v2, Mortis Hideout, Thermal Playground, {DI} Run like hell, and changed to the correct version of Extortion). All the versions of downunder I tried were corrupted or something.

Currently working on a php query to report server status.

Who all thinks the new logo is better than the one with the III behind it?

I think the only reason I didnt do this before was because in our tag the u is lowercase and the B and A are capital. In the logo now the U is bigger than the other two. But it still looks ok I guess.

Attachments

• bualogonew_scaledown2.jpg
    bualogonew_scaledown2.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 6
  • bualogo.jpg
    bualogo.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Boney...you are sexay! The Boney skull is a nice touch. Do we have a map pack of all the maps on the server?

All of the maps can be found in the links provided. There are more sites if certain maps aren't there. Use Google to find them..