NEW «BuA» UT2004 Server: ~Thê Fråg Fäçtøry~

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Me and Ice had a couple of Fun 1v1's last night.. Ice I still think you can get your Frag On.. You just need to get in here more often.. Com On man that was fun have to admit that. ;)

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
I still enjoy reveiwing the Stats to see how bad my arse was whipped by BC.. Hey Icey, Stats work better when you actually play.. Get your your tail in here...

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Ohio...that suck ass STATE.
It was fun fragging last night. Plus hearing Boney say "D@MNIT" all the with my crappy shooting. I changed my keyboard layout so I wouldn't have learn my command all over again between games. Well my dodge sucks and backward moving and shooting sucks too. So I suck all around. Just need more practice to get use to it. It's MY FAULT BONEY.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
It was fun fragging last night. Plus hearing Boney say "D@MNIT" all the with my crappy shooting. I changed my keyboard layout so I wouldn't have learn my command all over again between games. Well my dodge sucks and backward moving and shooting sucks too. So I suck all around. Just need more practice to get use to it. It's MY FAULT BONEY.

LOL, its no biggie Morty. Anytime it seems lke the odds aren't in my favor, I see it as a challenge. Like last night in Barn, you and I would have finished off that win if I didn't stop playing when deady came back. Now when you're on Dave's team watch out, he yells at you directly when he gets his ass kicked :p

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
OK, we need the set days, so that we can all be on. At least twice a week, yes? What's good for everyone? I'm not sure what days of the week will be best for me, but 8pm to 10pm should work just fine no matter what day.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Now when you're on Dave's team watch out, he yells at you directly when he gets his ass kicked :p

I gets emotional but still Luv Ya..

Jason, just get in TS. Those hours work for me as well. Its not like we set in UT waiting for folks. We normally are in TS, if we don't respond yell some so we can here ya..

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Jason I must say I was highly impressed with your performance tonight, lol. And we had a 4v4 on Esprit!! Deady, Fragmaster, Ryan, Jason, Dave, Myself, Meat and Morty. Next stop is full 5 on 5 LETS GO PEOPLE!!!

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Great Fun, Fragmaster got on TS afterward. That was a very close match. I think TS did make a difference in that map. I posted the Server INFO over at the BIO Forums so maybe that will draw some more attn:..

I was kinda WOW when Fragmaster said he lived in BelAir. Thats not to far from KoP and little over an hour from me. Small World Huh..

(BTW: I was correct about Barnburner, Boney had 179 Frags)

Last edited: