My List of Cheaters

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SavageFromHell

May 22, 2004
[Well see down at the bottom right hand corner where it says, "moderators"? Click on one that is online and send him a message saying you want the latest hacks QOUTE]

where is that
?

Butt_Turd

Banned
May 16, 2004
SavageFromHell said:
[Well see down at the bottom right hand corner where it says, "moderators"? Click on one that is online and send him a message saying you want the latest hacks QOUTE]

where is that
?

It's at the bottom right hand corner of your screen

Butt_Turd

Banned
May 16, 2004
SavageFromHell said:
i dont see were it says moderator

Forget it, here's an easier way. Post a new message and type in the subject line in bold caps, "I NEED HACKS REAL BAD"

Splinter

rifk
Feb 29, 2004
Over there!
No you got it wrong, its his hit list. Those are the people that pwned his ass

Thats what i ment..sorta.....

Savage: you gota post it on the main forum part, you get more responses that way. thats how i got mine anyway.

Last edited:

Butt_Turd

Banned
May 16, 2004
SavageFromHell said:
^^^^^^^^like that??^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well, not exactly. Go post a new thread. Click on "new thread" at the bottom top left hand corner of your screen. Say this: "I NEED HACKS AND A GOOD BLOW"

Butt_Turd

Banned
May 16, 2004
SavageFromHell said:
um i dont no were it says new thread[/QUOTE

Fine then just post a reply and type this:

"I NEED HACKS AND AN ADMIN LOG ON SO I CAN BREAK INTO THE FORUMS AND DELTE EVERYTHING"

Status
Not open for further replies.