My List of Cheaters

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mantik

Master Beta
Apr 2, 2004
Philthy
Seriously, prove I cheat. I'd LOVE to see this. I'll join any server, any time and you record me in eyes in a duel against whoever you wish. Bring it on. What you expect will happen, is impossible. And you don't look like no David friggin Copperfield to me. I don't cheat. Plain and simple. I've been playing games most likely before you knew how to turn your computer on so back your face up. You don't know me, you don't know my playstyle, you don't know my attitude and you damn sure don't know my personality despite what reading a few jumbled and hastily written posts on a messageboard seem to portray me as. I don't cheat. I won't cheat. I never would cheat. I play these games for FUN. Not to win, unlike most people therefore losing doesn't phase me one bit. Cheating serves absolutely ZERO purpose for me so even if I did have a cheat why the hell would I use it? Oh right, I wouldn't.

And yeah, "some kid who came to her computer to do homework, not Jem" that's about as believable as pink and purple polka-dotted monkeys flying out of John Tesh's ass. Unless of course Jems knack for accusing everything in sight of being a cheater who happens to be better at the game than her, is contagious and infecting everyone around her. Please, come off it. I hold Subvertio on a MUCH higher platform than YOU, Jem/Truth/Destroyer/Idiot/Whatever. Know why? Because when he was confronted with his douchebaggery he said "You know what, you're right. I apologize" You on the other hand choose to drive your name further into the ground by giving wide statements and hypocritical statements about moronic and idiotic retorts and posts. There was absolutely NO truth in your list of cheaters, and you linking to the Sub cheating post doesn't prove your case because he wasn't listed as being one of your cheaters.. in fact you said DCSB as a whole "chilled" or whatever other term you use. So you said DCSB doesn't cheat. You are WRONG WRONG WRONG. For the 50 millionth effing time - and get this through your skull for once - nobody ever doubted your snobbish words about there being a cheat and aimbot in XMP. We ALL knew that you tard, we doubted who you said USED it. And not ONCE not friggin ONCE have you been right on your asanine and childish name-calling's of cheaters. Not once.

And YOU have the audacity to sit there and vomit your drivel onto this messageboard about OTHER PEOPLE being stupid? P f'n lease.

You want to whine about how you love the community and you're trying to save it but open your eyes. You're causing unnecessary drama and bs and I single handedly blame YOU and YOU alone for half of the problems we've had in this community for nearly 3 months. There is a bigger picture here besides those people who tan your ass everytime you go up against them, and your pre-pubescent misguided channelings of depression over the fact that you not only suck at XMP - but obviously life as well since you seem to get your kicks by stirring up hornets nests about topics which would be better handled via a PM.. not to mention more maturely. Face it, Truth, nobody here views you in any respective regard whatsoever. Stop being such a pretentious jerk and play the game and have fun - LIKE I DO AND LIKE VIRTUALLY EVERYONE ELSE DOES. Maybe, just maybe, you'd find that the game actually IS fun that way and you don't have to be such a cumsponge all the time.

STOP.

[DCSB]Mouse

Apr 10, 2004
I'll back mole up on this.

DCSB has been a clan around in many games long before XMP, in Dues Ex they have always had a policy that put the clan first, cheating, botting, being an idiot, will get you kicked ... Why do we do this ?

Cause DCSB does not want to be associated with anything that will do the community harm, we had problem players, we removed them. ... hes a perfectionist is our moleh ;)

Reason i post was earlier today, i got accused of Rocket hacking ... which to be fair, had me on the floor creasing with laughter... so i asked further about it ...

Apparently my rocket now home in on any fire setting ... ROFL!
I explained the right hand fire to the ole chap and he seems suitably unconvinved and pissed off now ... Just thought i'd post, so god damn funny!

The Peoples Mouse

[LNS]Jubei

DeMoN HuNTeR
Jan 22, 2004
Richteralan said:
I find mantik has too much time posting longwinded moral ethic education. And each essay is longer than previous one.

i agree,he has too much spare time at work making him posting these long letters so that the hrs fly by at work :(

silly mantik :)

Dead_Metal

I'm something - But I don't know what.
Feb 13, 2004
omf i love this list - it done take the place of the bible in my eyes...... I'm not going to elaborate on that one :p

Silver Sequence

XMP Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2004
I have an idea, let's combine this thread with the Best Gunner/Ranger/Tech in XMP threads...then we'll get all the cheaters. And I get to be mentioned. I want the most loved XMP player prize. I don't get hate, I bring love to XMP, and we need more love. Come on everybody, smile on your brother...try to love one another right now. (Enough Drunken Singin'). Be well everyone. Choke doensn't cheat btw, play him as a gunner sometime his magnetic personality attracts rockets like nothing else. Luv you guys, play you when I get back from China. =vÐ=Drunken

Ðetta

ºØmníºÐetta
Jan 23, 2004
UK
Some of you guys are taking this guy/gall/it way to seriously. If they really believe that many people cheat they are borderline paranoid and extremely arrogant/bitter.

On the other hand, there is a good chance they are just out to stir things up a little & get some attention, which you are all giving in spades!

TBH this thread really should be taken with a pinch of salt, the best thing you can do is get a laugh from it and move on, clearly you are not gonna change this guys opinion.

(L2 RoXxXxX!)

Dead_Metal

I'm something - But I don't know what.
Feb 13, 2004
oC's dont' cheat :p

{edit}

Know what ya mean Detta - but I like probably a few others have condemned this thread to being nothing but FOS you know?

Last edited:

[TK|L]T00_GAY

Banned
May 25, 2004
Why do you people continue to waste time responding to him/her? This is one of the most useless threads. And you people say *I'm* stupid? Him/her posted a harmless little cheat list, so what? Don't make it more than what it was. It's not even worth responding to, who cares? You guys know you're not cheaters so don't even bother explaining yourselves.

[TK|L]T00_GAY

Banned
May 25, 2004
{NoBull}Jem said:
OMG, Detta and TooGay just made sense.

My whole world just imploded. :boom:

:lol:

lol Jem I never thought I'd say this but I....kinda miss you following me around, trying to get me banned. Come back to XMP.

[DS] Calico

Behind Jackal with a raging hardon.
Apr 28, 2004
Dont call it cheating, cheating is such a dirty word say enhancing my abilities.
Truth LEAVE or tell us ur XMP Name

Status
Not open for further replies.