My List of Cheaters

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

truth

Banned
Apr 25, 2004
These are the easy one's to pick out. Keep in mind, some of them know how to turn it on and off. Yes, most of them are skilled players, but still have taken to cheating.

Not necessarily in this order.

1. OmniRadium (wasn't there for awhile, but recently turned it back on, shame because he's naturally a very skilled player)
2. OmniDetta
3. BBF Mantik
4. petCrow (speed hack and aimbot and proud of it)
5. HoC Algethrin (always been an on and off-er)
6. HoC Magilla (skilled player, never used to, but is now, shame-doesn't have to)
7. Sgt_Heath (another new one)
8. DE Furocious, aka DE Father (an on and off-er)
9. [X] Ubd3d (is now an on and off-er after having it on too much, shame on you brotha as he appears to be the only one in the x clan)
10. DE Docker (an on and off-er)
11. Panda
12. TGP Lodi
13. the pirates (but that's understandable, they're pirates)
14. beliar (as well as about 1/2 the shadow clan have found themselves an aimbot.

Omni - some of the best cheaters out there. Speed hacks as well as aimbots.
DCSB seems to have chilled.

Sorry if I've missed anyone. Please feel free to self-proclaim yourself.

Dead_Metal

I'm something - But I don't know what.
Feb 13, 2004
Why don't u just include everyones name on there since apparently u decided to discredit these players by saying they cheat? Though I myself would be flattered, knowing that I'm so 1337 that a nub like you would just call me a botter.......or is that a good thing? Hmmmm - Can I be the cheating LNS guy? I r hax0r and am to rok @ de saem tym!!!1 ph34r meh rokkitz!!!!111

Not to mention you have a great explaination why they aren't cheatin everytime they play...oh its because they do it off and on.......they are so skilled that they just cheat now and then......ya......its like that.........

Neways grow up and practice - soon you'll have a nub lookin at you with an eye that only suggest that you cheat.

Btw No offense - but the pirates cant cheat...I've seen em play.... no offense guys :/....aethelgrim = good....played him last night....pain in the ass to kill though X_X bad aimin on my part.....i could just tell ya about my personal experiences w/ the rest but I'm sure u get the drift that j00 = nub

Last edited:

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
LMAO i have actually been called an haxor in a scrim... lol... but it was actually rotton luck on the guy that i got's part... i gutblowed him as he got out of his juggernaught, and that was of course right after i sent it at top speed to the juggernaught... lol... so i have to say it depends... I AM A PURIST AND NEVER WILL CHEAT, unless the gametype is what has it... i use red and blue in my name, and that is so that it is easy to read...

Richteralan

ºØmníºRadium
Feb 6, 2004
Oberlin
OMFOMFOMFOMFOMFOMF

I R TEH WINNAR!!!!!!!!!

P.S. stfu truth, you already been banned from our server.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 6, 2004
[LNS]ICovetYourChild said:
lol this should be funny...

Do tell... which LNS guy is a cheater?

? i never said cheats, herc said who hasn't made a bye thread and really left so i said a LNS guy cuz i remember the thread and havn't seen him since.

Status
Not open for further replies.