My Final Request (big pics 56k beware)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Turret 49 said:
Can't you click "save target as" and save it as a UPL?
now it works, strange. I wasn`t able to select a other thing than html.. nevermind

I got 4 files now ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Kid InFeRnO

Censored By Madd
Dec 25, 2004
Between Four Walls
Nope rex. Im on probation for that PSP thing I said. We are just figuring out a good way to give each other the files

Bio:

Abandoned at 8, Donovan Hakan raised himself by fighting and stealing. At 10 Donovan was so skilled he broke into a Military Base and stole a Auto-fit HiTech suit and Rocket Launcher he figured he could sell but on his way out he was surrounded by elite agents. He donded the suit and used the rocket launcher that day and escaped unscaved but when trying to remove the suit it bonded to his skin leaving him unable to take it off. Two weeks later, he met a young girl about his age who lived in a abandoned house. Through the next few years Donovan hid the suit by wearing large clothing over it. The two children relied on each other to pull each other through when needed. Donovan would protect the girl and she would provide him with company and warm meals. After taking down 5 boys giving her a hard time the girl began calling Donavon Kid Inferno due to his hot headedness. On his 18th birthday him and his friend were ambushed by Military men. One of which he remembered from when he stole the suit, Malcom. After rushing her to the Hospital "Kid Inferno" doesnt have enough money to pay for a operation to fix her broken arm and severed leg. Kid joins the Unreal Tournament to raise enough money for the operation and take revenge on Malcom.

Needs tweeking. Oops forgot to throw in the calling her Phoenix because he loves her. This story sickens me. AWSOME. Ill be back at 8am

Last edited:

Turret 49

Doomer at heart
Jun 26, 2004
Yeah I'll just continue on this:

KI7.png

Kid InFeRnO

Censored By Madd
Dec 25, 2004
Between Four Walls
Nice. Is that a Personal one Turret? That would go well for a personal skin for u in Crimson Phoenix sence when I get my new comp and i get ut on it imma customize the KI file if we put that version on skincity

Last edited:

Kid InFeRnO

Censored By Madd
Dec 25, 2004
Between Four Walls
Originally Posted by Death Dream
I tossed this up real quick. Its only work on the face but o well. Enjoy.

~Death Dream~

That mouth scares me.

Yea

If you tighten the throat so its not so thick and made the mouth closed it should look fine

Turret 49

Doomer at heart
Jun 26, 2004
Nice job with the fabric, at least. :clap:

Inferno, which one of these looks best? (the second is the original. I don't like it because the torso is too bright)

http://xs38.xs.to/pics/05296/KB1.png
http://xs38.xs.to/pics/05296/KB2.png

The first one looks awesome IMO :D

Edit by mod.I wasn´t able to open the thread.The pics are way too big Turret as I mentioned before.
Your .png´s are nearly 300 KB .Why not posting .jpg´s. I converted one of your .png´s to jpeg and it was under 50 KB.

Turret 49

Doomer at heart
Jun 26, 2004
Is it too dark compared to the one Maxx is masking? Because I want it to be similar...

Turret 49

Doomer at heart
Jun 26, 2004
If a glow effect was added to the face it would be cool for dark maps cuz ud just see the glowing eye freakin u out

Alright, but I don't know if that can be done, maybe Maxx would know (if he was here)?

btw:

http://xs38.xs.to/pics/05296/AGI1.png

Lets just say the Alien is a monster that kid dominated early in the tournaments and he became its master (or something)

And the girl has no relationship with kid, she is a loud mouthed bully that just wanted a team to be in :p

(You can change those if you want)

Kid InFeRnO

Censored By Madd
Dec 25, 2004
Between Four Walls
OMG DUDE U ROCK! We should make this version of Team CP personal skins for a actual team. Of course KI would be my personal. YOU RULE!

We'll have the Alien be a loyal combatant and after defeating him Kid Inferno gained his respect so he joined up. Slap the CP Logo on his gauntlets in black if u can.

Agreed with the girl.

EDIT:
Lets name them Damon and Athena
Damon=Loyal
Athena=Goddess of war

Last edited: