1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

My Final Request (big pics 56k beware)

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Kid InFeRnO, Jul 20, 2005.

1. Kid InFeRnO

Kid InFeRnO Censored By Madd

Okay I've been experimenting with PSP8 and I made a front view that hopefully you all will find good for a 14 year old who got the program less then a week ago. Anyway Im hoping someone will take it appon themselves to make this. When I get my comp up and running Im going to start a new team and could use a custom skin.

Tell me what you think of the drawing atlest ppl.

[​IMG]

2. Maxx

Maxx Bite Me

Tell me what you think of the drawing atlest ppl.

The drawing looks great, much better I would ever be able to draw by hand :tup:

Would look good with a remus model!

3. Kid InFeRnO

Thnx. Im a bit disappointed with it though. I rushed making that and I know I could redraw that without the bulgy black and crap infact im doing it right now :p

Edit: sence I cant use my UT yet Im just making this stuff for fun and when I do get it I have ideas of what I want the final result to be. In the remake of this image imma add more detail like a logo but I think imma wait until I figure out just what my team names gonna be and the logo. Obviously I want Red and Black as the team color. Any suggestions for a team name? Im a pyromaniac if that helps you guys get ideas. lol

Last edited: Jul 20, 2005
  4. Maxx

Maxx Bite Me

Should it be cartoon style or fit into the standart-char-palette of UT?

5. Kid InFeRnO

Well Id prefer it to be standard but I havnt pictured it as cartoon but it would probibly look best made standard. I can picture quite a bit of detail that would make this look really sweet in standard. Like the Shiny effect on the breast plate cut the ab plate into just a plate going down the pack and the sides of it are his shirt metalic effect on the light part of the boots and on the back of his gloves where that peice of metal is

Last edited: Jul 20, 2005
  6. Maxx

Maxx Bite Me

If Remus is just recolored and some things are "masked out" (hidden) you have it ;)

7. Kid InFeRnO

Plus that style of clothing would make team colors easy just gotta change the gloves, camo pants, and hair color

Last edited: Jul 21, 2005
  8. Maxx

Maxx Bite Me

You`re right :)

I`ll take a look at it when PC is fixed, don`t promise to make it, but will take a look ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2005
  9. Kid InFeRnO

Cool with me either way. The last request i put up everyone started rambling about different image files like .gif, jpeg, etc

10. Kid InFeRnO

Whoa this edit im doing looks likea hard ass counter strike mod ill post it when i finish the arms

EDIT:
    Arms look weird, and if u noticed I slavaged the pants outa lazyness but I still like it plus I plan to put a logo on the right peck of the chest plate [​IMG]

11. Maxx

Maxx Bite Me

36,0 KB and jpeg is ok for me ;)

In most cases people don`t like large bmps (takes pretty long with a 56k modem)

12. Kid InFeRnO

yup so i learned my lesson about bitmaps

13. Maxx

Maxx Bite Me

14. Kid InFeRnO

The chest plate and mask on the 2nd one would complete the other features of the first picture but those cheap rere blades ruin the gauntlets

15. Lopar-XL

Lopar-XL Currently trying to mend my mind, etc.

Whoa, that looks better than I could ever possibly draw! If you're planning on a custom model, then I suggest that you also make side and rear views of this character and make them all the same resolution (the higher the better). I'm not too good with 3D modeling, but this guy seems fairly easy to make. Looks like a combination of the Remus and Brock models/skins.

16. Kid InFeRnO

Thnx I could do the rear drawing but Ive never tried a side view. As you can see I have trouble with hands. Ill probibly take your advice and pull a all nighter to make him in all 3 sides.

Its not hard to do. First I use Paint (regular crappy program on all windows) and make the frame using pixel art then I bring it in PSP8 and touch up the shadowing and add more stuff to it

Stages Of Kid Inferno

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[EDITED] Cause it was going off the page. InFeRnO, you can always attach images here / link via thumbnail to them. Most users with slower connections won't even read the topic if it takes too long to load ;) Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2005
  17. Maxx

Maxx Bite Me

I think that could be made with Remus model and the texture taken from Brock ;)

18. Kid InFeRnO

Ill start on the Reference Version with Front Rear and Side views at 1 or 2 sence finally ppl r on.
    Im begining to feel like thier should be somthing robotic on it...but what and where? Or Should I just leave him as is

Maxx I made somthin for your enjoyment [​IMG] Paint Shop Pro Ownz

19. Maxx

Maxx Bite Me

When my PC is working again, I can send you some. Or take a look again at the TSE - WIP thread, tehre should be some pics ;)

sure you can use them, for that purpose they were made :p

EDIT:
    Your banner looks cool :D

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2005
  20. Kid InFeRnO

Hehe this will be fun

EDIT:
    Im Not part of Snake Eyes. You can use that if u want just look at its preferences to get the url. Its free hosting so just use the IMG html

Im gonna make 10 Snake Eyes Banners before 7am just u wait