My Final Request (big pics 56k beware)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Turret 49 said:
Well, when I try and seperate the files so it's one zip for each character, one of them ends up being 5002 kb :rolleyes: so I can't fit it in an email. is the a hosting site anywhere that you can direct me to other than Kid's?
In ancient times I also had a Tripod account, but I don`t think it exists any more (neither do I know the login data :p )

anyways, on kids account there is a max of 20 MB allowed, so if you put the splitted files on it step by step (and I delete them afterwards)it should work (at least worth a try) ;)

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
SaD said:
Have you tried it with WinRar ? Better compression and can split files , too .
Yeah Winrar is a good prog :), personally I use Winace @ home, don`t know if it`s better but it looks better... *g*

Turret 49

Doomer at heart
Jun 26, 2004
Hopefully sent to your gmx mail, Maxx :) (all the files including uPaint files are there)

P.S. Thanks SaD. :D

Last edited:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Turret 49 said:
Hopefully sent to your gmx mail, Maxx :) (all the files including uPaint files are there)

P.S. Thanks SaD. :D
Currently my mailbox contains no new mails, let`s see how it develops :p

Turret 49

Doomer at heart
Jun 26, 2004
Aww bugger :(
bugger9sj.png

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Turret 49 said:
Aww bugger :(
We should try kid`s site once more, surely it`ll work with the smaller files

Kid InFeRnO said:
dang i gotta check back more often :p Woot my bro got me and him a dirt bike. Imma get his comp this year i think :D
:clap: that`s cool :2thumb:

.:Dusk:.

crack a window will ya
Aug 15, 2005
hey inferno nice pics i got a char of my own i have been trying to make ^^

ps hope to see u on ut!

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Any new updates? This Weekend I should have time easily to help you out with the TC ;)
Maybe you try kid`s site once more? Or have you deleted the login-data? :lol:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Turret 49 said:
It's not wanting to finish uploading, what should I do? :( I'm all out of ideas :(
Even with the splittet ones? That` too bad :( here`s the account status:

Kid`s Tripod Manager said:
Account status: 5.9 mb used 14.1 mb remaining

There should be no probs with the splitted 6mb stuff *scratcheshead*

Turret 49

Doomer at heart
Jun 26, 2004
It has been a while and I still can't upload it anywhere! What do I do? Or has it been given up on?