Mutator: Inf Weapon Enhancement

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ant75

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan 11, 2001
Paris
Neabit said:
We also use IWE with DTAS and by us the doors/movers was reseted after the round.

Normaly it should very easy to bring IWE send mutate commands to mutores which load after IWE.

Do you use multimut as well ? Could you tell me the exact order in which your mutators are loaded so that i can do the same ?

Neabit

Oct 10, 2004
Linux need no multimut :)
Code:
INF_Bonus.INF_Bonus,INF_MiniUziFix.INF_MiniUziFix,INF_PickupMenuFix.INF_BonusEquipmentMutFix,INFMOD_WeaponPack13.INFMOD_WeaponPack13,INF_BlackAKMSU.INF_BlackAKMSU,INFwm_C7.INFw_C7Mutator,CheckLoadout.CheckLoadoutMut,INF_AdminCom.AdminComMut,ReportDirection.RDMutator,InfilDTAS_1_61.DTAS,ssk.noutv,ssk.plog,ssk.im,UTCompass.UTCompassMut,BSG3.BSG3,ScoreFix.ScoreFixMut,INF_LoadLim.INF_LoadLim,DivInfo.DI_Mutator,UN_HandgunFix.UN_HandgunFix,UN_DecalStay.UN_DecalStay,SpeechPad_051.SpeechPad,antibv.nobv,QuickAdmin.QAMut,INF_G36D3DFix.INF_G36D3DFix,InfWeaponEnhancement.InfWeaponEnhancement

ant75

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan 11, 2001
Paris
Problem solved. I think it was the conjunction of the original IWE bug + a gameswitcher bug. For anyone interested, it seems gameswitcher loads its mutators at the very end of the mutator list, no matter where it is placed in the list. The only thing to do apparently is to include infweaponenhancement in the gameswitcher ini mutator list, and NOT in the general list or in the multimut list. Hope that was clear.
I was thinking about pm'ing beppo about this but i don't think he gives a sh*t anymore.

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
@Crowze:
So what's up with this?
Or is they a G36K fix allready? Search function didn't give me anything.

And can a fix (if will be done) include a single shot fireing rate increase? I mean it fires slower than the semi auto shotgun :(

I don't check this gun anyway, however a fix would be good.

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2003
Europe
What mutator is it? Because in the first post it says nothing about G36K. And Crowzes links do not work.

I think the sight should have slightly even more distance from the screen, still.

Neabit

Oct 10, 2004
you are wrong nuke ;)
i copy past a mutatore from IWE and IBT code that change only the G36K position but it is not a really nice solution therefore i won't published it.

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
I like AimView too, only the zoom is a bit to much.

@Crowze:
That is an awesome idea, the adjustable position of weapons.

@geogob:
Attached file.

Attachments

• IWE_G36D3DFix.rar
    1.1 KB · Views: 11