Most Insane Kill you ever got?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lethargy

Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Feb 24, 2006
i got three straight headshots on compressed once, got a multikill, and it was a 1v1. that's about it tho

LANCE.xd

Flak Monkey
Feb 19, 2006
The Countdown Node
My best kill was on ONS-ArcticStronghold I had a Goliath and I was driving it down the hill toward the center node when I felt I was too slow and took a shortcut off the cliff. Well,I got a PANCAKE when I smashed a guy at the bottom of the cliff. It was completely unforseen and I laughed my ass off.

Neddaf

Just a flesh wound!
Jul 19, 2001
Los Angeles, California
It was at a fragbu, I got an ultra kill, but didnt get it because DP was extremely hard to hit while he ran around the objective in a specific AS map. lol...It was all LG and I had 3 headshots.

dc

Aug 17, 2005
hm

Got a holy **** in FFA DM on FragBU the other day. Furthest I ever made it before was Ultra.

m&ms was standing on a hill sniping my flying thing on ONS-Something on FragBU the other day, so I bailed out and headshotted him standing there as I fell. Then he started whining about me sitting on hills sniping :S

Got a mega kill in a 1v1 on Compressed without amp. I won by 105 points :x

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Back in my days of playing 2k3 FragBU on my 26.4K connection, I lagged so badly once as I was dodging forward that I got a headshot on myself.

Does that count?

Not making it up, as I had witnesses.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Renegade Retard said:
Back in my days of playing 2k3 FragBU on my 26.4K connection, I lagged so badly once as I was dodging forward that I got a headshot on myself.

Does that count?
Are you serious? :lol:

Bullet10k

Apr 9, 2005
not my most insane kill (cuz i've done many but i cant remember, besides it won't look good described in text) but this is what happened very recently:

On the campgrounds MAIN (to rocket launcher) jumppad, me and a enemy was on the jumppad, he went on the jumppad, and before he got up I hopped on his head like three times, so he was always at the bottom (on the jumppad but he wasnt going up lol), and my teammate shocked him easily lol cuz I made him kind of stand still cuz I was hopping on his head lol.

BobTheBeheader

Aug 31, 2005
Warshington State
I got a sweet one the other day:
I was playing CTF instagib in Collossus, and I go through that thing that shoots you towards the middle (I have no idea what that think is called) anyways, I'm in the middle of the air, and I turn around to look back and see a guy in the air from using the jumppad towards the flag, and I nail him, while we're both in the air.

Mr. UglyPants

2007 never existed, it was all a dream.
Aug 22, 2005
Canada... eh
Renegade Retard said:

Does that count?

Not making it up, as I had witnesses.

thats crazy:lol:

gades

The Grudge Master!
Nov 20, 2004
Behind you biatch!!
I remember getting a pancake with the Hellbender completely unintentionally. I was sniping with it, and an enemy hit it with a flakshell, causing it to tip up, and then ran underneath it!

I also bailed out of my raptor (which pulverizes someone), while shooting a deemer at the node. The same guy who I killed spawns at the node, only to get wiped out again in the blast.

BobTheBeheader

Aug 31, 2005
Warshington State
This just in:

Not a kill, per say, but I'm way too psyched not to mention it...

Yesterday on some public ONS server, I forget what...well...this was really cool:

Map is some modification of Dawn, ONS-32p-Dawn or something, with extra powernodes where the Keg o' Health and the super shield would be (maybe they still existed there, I don't remember).

I'm on blue. Overtime starts with red powercore at 100%, blue at 12%. Blue has bottom base, and has has just connected the top-left powernode to Red base. Red has just lost the bottom right powernode and is putting all there effort into trying to take it back and finish blue off. They are all focused on this and arn't paying much attention to anything else. Everyone on blue (except for maybe 3 or 4 defenders) storms red's base and takes out their core! the round ends with blue core at 1%, red 0% !!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!

That was the most incredible thing I ever saw. Red core must have been draining at like 8 or 10% a second!!!!

I was on foot, on my way into the red base, but was only at the entrance by the time it was over. I'd wanted to participate, but couldn't make it in time.

Then red kicks our ass teh next round becuase we're partying, not playing ;)

BioBlizzard

YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE !
Apr 24, 2006
:enforcer: i dont remeber my most insane kill but here is what happened today , i was playing Dm-Rankin with few other players , i respawned on top somewhere near the lightning gun but to my badluck someone was just on top of the lightning gun (kind of standing on it) i attacked him with a right click from my enforcer and the grenade took him down to the flak room where two people were already fighting and this guy just fell inbetween them and i launched another rightclick on them and to my amazement " i killed all 3 of them with only one grenade from the enforcer :) :enforcer:

BioBlizzard

YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE !
Apr 24, 2006
[Pain]Nightmare said:
One grenade from the enforcer? Don't you mean assault rifle?
yep its all the same actually i was thinkin about ut2007 while posting , so my hand slipped:lol:

Sixty

Mar 22, 2006
Estonia, Tallinn
i was aiming with lg. then i shot. and i got a kill.
i moved my crosshair on my opponents character and pressed fire.
and there he was... dead!

Einstijn

DutchDude
May 11, 2006
Th3 Netherlands
as i used to play mostly ictf i think coolest kill was a MULTI KILL! with one shot
so cool

the laser beam shoots toe the first then the second third and finnaly some noob camping in the corner

magnificant :)

NW i would say was in rankin , first a shock combo behind him so he comes flying to u FAST then u swith to flake canon very quick and blow the crap out of him :D

doesnt happen much

Last edited:

BR_Madcat

Mar 1, 2006
lol...

I dunno if this counts, and it was in UT GOTY, but I was playing Hall of Giants with a bunch of friends (all terrific snipers). You know the redeemer ledge, up high? Well I went out towards the enemies' base, and once I passed the ledge I thought I'd go up and see if the Redeemer was there. All three guys on the other team were sniping, but they were zoomed in on my base (duh). The Redeemer wasn't there, but I got to their left, lined myself up, and... BANG BANG BANG! 3 headshots in 3 seconds!