1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Most Insane Kill you ever got?

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 2003/2004' started by SlipStreams_65, Apr 15, 2006.

1. Continuum

Continuum Lobotomistician

Not sure if it counts since it didn't kill them but I once hit a goliath with the link turrent on the leviathan!!:rolleyes:

2. Dark Pulse

Dark Pulse Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.

My best is probably a headshot on Hyru while he was still in Midair after he bailed out of his Raptor during a game on ONS-Dria.

He hit the ground and exploded into little meaty chunklets. :) Bloody shame that I don't have a demo of that...

3. ShakeZula

ShakeZula New Member

Haha I got you on RobotFactory last night from so far away with the shock rifle... You were like two pixels :x and I had to take full health

Seriously, I have never made a really great/insane frag. But one day I'm gonna.

4. PoPoV

PoPoV New Member

I was playing iTAM :rolleyes:
    The map was grendel. I had 5 players all chasing me at once. I jumped down to where the flak would be. Then headed for the shock with 5 guys in hot pursuit. Abita wall dodging in panic, and straying side-side, 4 awesome kills in 4 shots, mega kill. All was going great, until the last one killed me as I was in hysterics after my accomplishment.:mad:

Its nothing great but I always like watching enemy manta's approaching me at speed. Looking at them thinking they got it all planned out. Until at the last second I shoot secondary shock and send them flying back, then finish em off with a few more shots.

I love using the shock combo. Once, on morpheus, on 1on1 LMS, down at the bottom, I fired a secondary shot up to where I knew the guy camped out(up by the rocket), and went up the booster, we watched me helplessly in mid air, not knowing I was gonna attempt to get him with a shock combo. I watched as the guy hit me with a LG. But then the timing was good and I hit the shock combo right on him. However he had armour and then killed me with a second shot of LG :lol:

Last edited: Apr 15, 2006
  5. hyrulian

hyrulian Rainbow Brite

Haha, I still remember that one! :lol:

6. ciNq

ciNq New Member

I jumped on amp in deck17 from bio area and fired one shock primary in the same time to few guys running and shooting themselves near link gun. It hit in someonces shock ball, exploded and made a multi kill with one shot.

7. JohnDoe641

JohnDoe641 Killer Fools Pro Staff Member

I killed two vehaklz last night with my sheild gun those were 2kewl4skewl.

Probably my best would be be uh... my headshot on CC. :/

8. briach

briach ಠ_ಠ DaReTaL ಠ_ಠ

I think I'd say all the crush and telefrag w/o xloc kills would be my most insane.

And the shieldgun to airrox were sweet too.

Detonating the other persons shockcore and double shock combos are cool.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2006
  9. Bullet10k

Bullet10k New Member

What do you mean? shield primary? say worddd that works against rox.

10. ShakeZula

ShakeZula New Member

what?? I figured briach meant that he fired someone into the air with SG primary, then airroxed them. Sounds awesome D:

11. briach

briach ಠ_ಠ DaReTaL ಠ_ಠ

Yep yep. if you point the shieldgun up at the optimum angle you can launch someone high enough into the air with single shield primary tap to airrox them at eye level. Did it a couple times on low ping non-newnet servers. (Newnet shieldgun sucks) It suits my style well, because I always try using the shield primary and rockets as much as possible.

Also any kamikazee combo is fun, where you suicide combo and kill someone at the same time.

12. T2A`

T2A` I'm dead.

About this thread... Pics or it didn't happen. ;)

13. briach

briach ಠ_ಠ DaReTaL ಠ_ಠ

Don't you remember me practicing it on you in the pdx server? *edit*nvm it was probably with the imminent peepz in MW's priv server

Well I did it in a local non-UTC pub against some people (less hitscan whoring and more useable shieldgun) and they laffed, it's not that unbelievable since i've been doing it for ages on afk players for laughs. I'll take a demo next time I hit up a pub.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2006
  14. Defeat

Defeat GET EM WITH THE BACKSMACK WOOOOO

>I've had a few but my most recent was from a 1v1, me vs. howlatenight. (howl still won, he's getting pro) It was on Roughinery and i he had chased me to the lift and he went to get the health at the bottom of the lift. I did a lift jump and fired an alt shock down towards the ground by the health. Still in the air i fired a shock primary and hit the ball right as howl came out of the little alcove where the health was and killed him. Now all i need to do is reinstall Photoshop to make a gif :)

15. daloonie

daloonie sex boobs nude

I think I still have a demo of me air roxing dc- in Goose at FragBU. That jump pad thingy you know. I first landed one rocket and then a second one and then he died I was so proud :)

Once I did a random 1v1 against some random person in Rankin. Long time ago. I swooped over and got the SR. From there I saw him running the top and in a quick movement I managed to make a combo(at the top right from the LtG while being almost in the corner to the flak) while dodging and it killed him. First blood and all, then he pwned me badly lolol :p

16. -AEnubis-

-AEnubis- fps greater than star

I SG killed scummeh in a manta once. I have to figure by way of "wtf was I thinkin' in trying that" that it was the most insane.

17. Trynant

Trynant Manic Brawler

On FragBU video there was a kill where someone dodged right into the face of an opponent and got a headshot with a LG. I managed to duplicate that feat. Getting close-in frags like that are what I appreciate.

Other than that, my favorite frags go to playing rodeo with manta pilots, using my shock rifle as the "red cape." Ole mother****er.

18. pine

pine Official Photography Thread Appreciator

You got a headshot, without the scope???? NO WAY1!!!!!1

hehe sorry.

I gooped impurity once from the upper shock rifle on Deck 17, in midair, when he took the steam booster. I released it when he was getting on the pad and he ran into it about at the apex of the boost.... that was pretty fun to watch. Most of my favorite kills have been midair UT2003 goo kills, I just love the way the two arcs converge.... it´s purty.

I´ve gotten many other crazy headshots/rox kills/etc, but nothing outstanding enough to mention.... I never liked Onslaught much, but I have to admit, the craziest/funniest kills happen in that gametype.

19. HardcorexxX

HardcorexxX (.)(.)

SOme messed up vctf mod on barnurner, single granade form ass rifle, ultra kill and 3 scorpion kills.

3 guys with i guess all very low hp tried to ram me i jumped and shot a granade at the ground, it took out 1 scorp killed the guy inside the wreckage came down and blew the other 2 got the kills for both then somehow, I dont really know got 2 more kills. You cant really tell from the demo but i was alittle in awe

20. Ice Dragoon

Ice Dragoon Yes, we have Flack.

HAHAHA! your funny pine!
    It was funny but i got fragged right after I nailed the poor guy.