Most Insane Kill you ever got?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
Turns2Ashes said:
Certainly not the most insane, but definitely the most lollers one I've gotten recently.

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/9152/490632kc.gif (~500 KB)

Pine, now that you mention it, that kind of thing gets on my nerves in frag videos. I hate seeing single headshots. Anyone and their mom can do one random headshot. I like seeing multiple headshots in a row.
Hahaha! That's always a lol wtf moment, but those are the greatest of them all. :D

The Warden

this is usually where youll find me
Jan 24, 2003
Visit site
Turns2Ashes said:
I hate seeing single headshots. Anyone and their mom can do one random headshot. I like seeing multiple headshots in a row.

I can't even get a Headshot nevermind multiple ones

-AEnubis-

fps greater than star
Dec 7, 2000
The Nicest Parts of Hell
I don't mind if the HS is setup, like... flak bomb to headshot, or whatnot, because if the target is in the air, it's usually safe to say the HS isn't random, but yeah, generally, HS in most frag vids are lame.

ShakeZula

Nov 9, 2005
Cheshire, England
Yesterday in Osiris I was in a vials corridor and shot a core into the Shock room then immediately got killed, and I spawned in the Shock room and the core flew past me. I wish it had got me, it would've rocked.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Ice Dragoon said:
if you want a head shot then snipe a sniper. take your time.

Someone's played too much FaceClassic on the demo servers.

I'm not one to pay too much attention on the quality of a kill (I'm more thinking about the gameplan for the CTF match), but one that sticks out in my mind is getting a headshot on someone while they're flying past me in a manta. I got the headshot, the guy dies, and the manta keeps on going. I don't play ONS very much, so I have no clue how common that is.

Other than that, the only thing I can think of at the moment is occasionally using my shield to bounce shock balls back at the enemy and either watching them combo themselves or comboing them with their own shock core.

Phopojijo

A Loose Screw
Nov 13, 2005
Canada
Favorite spree was back in UT99 -- that map with the Red flag being on a long narrow plank over lava (asymetric).

One guy ran for the flag;
I was camping the side of the stairs (instagib)... blew him away.
He came back, blew him away.
Switched sides -- he came back and jumped down facing my old camping spot -- blew him away from the rear.
Switched sides again and blew him away again.
Stayed the same side and luckily for him he was actually facing my way that time...
but, unluckily for him I had the quicker twitch-shot and blew him away anyway. Then I decided to do something else and it was gaming as normal... I had a good spree.