Most Insane Kill you ever got?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jrubzjeknf

Registered Coder
Mar 12, 2004
The Netherlands
Very satisfying kill in VCTF-ActionCity: Having 6 health, jumping from a building on top of a manta getting ready and flaking the manta, giving me a double kill and preventing a manta run.

Most rememberable kill in VCTF-WGS-Stars or something like that: driving off a ledge pancaking the enemy flag carrier when he could almost cap it.

Most rememberable death in VCTF-Lapse: I was in a raptor near the enemy base. I get targeted with an avril, so I try to fly away over the hill. Got killed by the avril. When I respawn, I start walking to the weaponlocker/manta, only to get crushed by my own raptor that just got destroyed. Got a demo of it.

XeroWolf

Unreal Ninja
Jan 21, 2006
Grenada
Not one for my best kills but I most definitely one of my coolest.
I fired the redeemer teleported high above the blast zone and rode the shockwave back to my base with minor injuries.
shot000567re.jpg

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Jrubzjeknf said:
Most rememberable death in VCTF-Lapse: I was in a raptor near the enemy base. I get targeted with an avril, so I try to fly away over the hill. Got killed by the avril. When I respawn, I start walking to the weaponlocker/manta, only to get crushed by my own raptor that just got destroyed. Got a demo of it.

Hahahaha :D:tup:
The guy who killed you got a double kill. All like "Uh, double kill???! Cool?!"

indy900 said:
in desolation i once primary flacked someone from directly above then landed on them for the kill.

Well now that's hilarious. The guy got 1 hp after you shooted him then. Unless you jumped on his head twice.

Last edited:

_Lynx

Strategic Military Services
Staff member
Dec 5, 2003
Moscow, Russia
beyondunreal.com
<...> was crushed by <...>

Having DD doubles the headstop damage. Haven't tried falling from veery big heights, so unsure if T2A means amplified damage or not.

gades

The Grudge Master!
Nov 20, 2004
Behind you biatch!!
A few days ago on Campgrounds, I was on the middle ground (above the flak pickup) and I see someone go down the stairs from the 50a. So I dropped down in front of him and flick aimed headshotted him in mid dodgejump.

Oh, and I also killed 2 people by making them suicide on my shieldgun.
:D

Shroom-FX

Basshead
Jul 2, 2005
www.okobo.com
Not too many 'cause im a huge noob but..

3 headshots multikill with the sniper rifle. I had just changed my crosshair to a lil' purple dot, kept it ever since.

Bounced a shock ball off my SG, flipped to shock and bang the dirt is gone.

Midair SG kill on Deck17 by dodging across the top of steam jump pad.

The rest that come to mind are a few sick (read lucky) air rox and air combos :)

BioBlizzard

YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE !
Apr 24, 2006
[QUOTE
My all time favourite: I was driving a tank,and a raptor came from nowhere and started pumelling me with plasma from above. So I waited till the tank was down to about 400 health, got out and covered it with grenades. The guy in the raptor thought "free tank!" so he bailed out and got in. A simple click of grenade launcher alt-fire and BOOM![/QUOTE]

lol:lol: OwN3d

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
T2A: I love those other-guy´s-shock-ball kills. They were even better back in UT1 because the kill for a combo went to the guy who shot the ball, so it was a forced suicide. :D

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Today i completely headshoted a Gen mo kai dude,
he was still standing on his feet after the ragdoll operation, it was kinda insane.

-AEnubis-

fps greater than star
Dec 7, 2000
The Nicest Parts of Hell
One time in a LAN me and my buddy were guarding the last objective on FallenCity, and were kinda at 2 different corners holding it down with shock... I fired a core in front of where he was, looking too shoot past him, and he combo'd it, in his own face, caught the long end of the re-enforcement timer, and lost us the game.

gades

The Grudge Master!
Nov 20, 2004
Behind you biatch!!
someguyinachair said:
i got a multikill by running 3 people over with a leviathon.

ROFL!

I remember this one match, I hit this player with a lg and shock killing him, then approx 2 seconds later, killing him again with a headshot! Actually got a total of 4 headshots on him.

Got a Ultra kill running over 5 guys in a row linking up to build a node.
:lol:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Today when i was playing in rankin on fractionary, a guy was about to take the 100a, he was standing behind it, and the second that the 100a respawned, i headshoted him from the ceiling gap while he was dodging foward. It was the most spectacular kill i ever made so far.

On the same server the other day, in DM-Corrugation, i had the bio charged up, i saw the AMP over there and i shot. There was 2 guy in the other team that went right on it at the same time, guess what happened.

Last edited: