Monster Hunt in Infiltration?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ironword300

Mar 2, 2016
How do I get a Monster Hunt game going in Inf? I've got Monster Hunt installed but it doesn't show up in the Inf gametype (Mission) dropdown listbox, and I can't find any how-to's online. But I know it's possible because someone posted a youtube video of them playing MH with Inf:
. Any veterans out there know how to do this? I'd be most grateful for hints.

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
This in the video is merely UT with old INF guns. I played it on some MH servers long ago.

To play the MH maps in INF 2.9 actually, I don't know how, but I always wanted to try. I might ask Stinkmarder, maybe he has an idea.

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
It's probably going to be easier to mod a simple replacer for the weapons than to try to run MH in another gametype. The way MH is coded is that players are all Red team while monsters are all Blue. It's going to seriously conflict with any team based game.

Send me your preferred weapon/item list and I'll make you a mutator that you can run in MH that will give you whatever you want to use instead-of.