Metroids!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

whelkgod

Feb 18, 2006
Yay! do the disney version, hehe.

I thought you meant Ridley (the purple dragon thing) from the Metriod series lol.

Turret 49

Doomer at heart
Jun 26, 2004
Yep. :)

I'm doing him piece by piece. (I do need a reference picture of his back, though)

Turret 49

Doomer at heart
Jun 26, 2004
So, is anyone interested? (in skinning the metroid model)

Ridley progress:

His neck is really weird, its shape is zigzag-like, I hope it animates properly :eek:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Her ship for Assault or Onslaught would be awesome ;)

Anyways, the model looks nice so far, keep it up

metroid-super-lighter_pic.jpg

Turret 49

Doomer at heart
Jun 26, 2004
Yeah, don't you just hate it when you want to help with things but you can't. :(

Ridley progress:

Slowing getting there, I edited a few things and added wings. I think the chest looks funny, did I do it right?

Turret 49

Doomer at heart
Jun 26, 2004
Should I create a WIP thread for the Ridley model? (I'm posting him in this thread because I want the thread to be noticed :p)

EDIT: Eh, I probably should anyway...

Last edited:

AizenSA

The Divine Tyrant
Dec 8, 2005
Geonosis
www.myspace.com
yeah it notice now, say what all are you going to put into this metriod pack. Its shaping up to be quite nice looking.

Oh welcome from me to Endarire hope you find the rums knowledgable and very friendly.

Turret 49

Doomer at heart
Jun 26, 2004
Ugyura said:
yeah it notice now, say what all are you going to put into this metriod pack.

Could you please rephrase that? :confused:

I don't know what you're noticing, and if you are asking what I'm putting into this "pack" (I wasn't really thinking of it being a pack but thanks now I might make it one :)), I might do Samus or a space pirate, but seeing how long ridley is taking, I don't know. :lol:

Ugyura said:
Its shaping up to be quite nice looking.
Thanks anyway. :)

Last edited:

AizenSA

The Divine Tyrant
Dec 8, 2005
Geonosis
www.myspace.com
what I was saying is you were saying you posted it here so it would get noticed and it did was my phrasing. Sorry I didnt make that clear. I just assumed since you had metriods, ridley etc that it was going to be some kind of pack. Are you thinking on doing that other villian you know the big dragon toad looking dude that you had to shoot missiles in his mouth to hurt him?? Is he a possiblility???