Maybe WIP - Egypt Pack for ADSU

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Today I`ve played a little bit with the mask to make it more fitting. I also masked his supersized shades out to show his mask.

I did this only for previewing purposes but I like it somehow, let`s see. In worst case this could be an alternate Head

What do you think of it?

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Looks good but you need to add some detail between the purple and silver parts of the mask. It doesn't look good with such a sharp line.

Else I'd go for a transperant visor instead. Realy simple to do if you know how to mask stuff. And clearly you do ;) :)

Last edited:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
thx for the clues

I`ll see if I can improve the mask more ;) I thought of using a masked out helmet but not mask all of the visor out, maybe I`ll take some upper parts of it to give the helmet another shape. Let`s see what I`ll do in the end

masking? wth is that

Master_SiteArticle273023.jpg

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
UTGirl said:
The mask looks sexy :tup:

EDIT:
I don`t believe it, currently I`m waiting for an Egyptian skin to be released! If someone would have told me that before I would have laughed, really nice.
thx I`m honored

Well, if someone told me I`d skin an Egyptian I`d also would have laughed :lol:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Unfortunately I`m very busy at the moment but still I found some time to take care of him.

I tried to make a thing for the mask to kill that too hard contrast and used a part of his visor to make an other shape for his helmet.

I`ve also masked another thing of his helmet out (the first one finding it gets a very delicious cookie)

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
I can see something you've added in, where the silver and purple meet you've added a small ornate plate, and he's got a head band, but as for removing I can't see anything else gone other than the visor and the cobra you mentioned earlier.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
It`s just too cute :D

Well, today I`ve also had some spare time left to make another step towards finishing that guy.

I revised the head once more (area above former visor improved, got rid of that emerald on top, tried to make the mask better, and smoothed some other small details) and added a second head with black mask (this one will have no colorchange for teams)

Due I can`t decide between purple and black I`ll simply include both of them.

The first one will be the guy with purple mask and called Condor, while the "black version" will be named Radament (again first one knowing from which game this name is taken gets another cookie)

For one of the 2 I`ll use non contrasted TCs (light and dark blue body parts) and for the other one maybe with black or if I`m able to find a nice contrast I`ll take that, but I`m not sure if that fits.

Of course there will also be a very very special pink version (but it`s planned to be without TCs and an entry Menu=DUP, so it`ll be an official Easter Egg *lol*)

Again I`ve taken some quick screenies

It seems that I could finish him/them soon. I`ll take a look again at the other Egyptians already available (and contacable authors) and then I`ll decide if there will be further chars for this pack.

So anybody having some other comments on that skin is welcome

MacTom27

ME2 Lover
Nov 5, 2005
Milky way
MäxX said:
It`s just too cute :D

Well, today I`ve also had some spare time left to make another step towards finishing that guy.

I revised the head once more (area above former visor improved, got rid of that emerald on top, tried to make the mask better, and smoothed some other small details) and added a second head with black mask (this one will have no colorchange for teams)

Due I can`t decide between purple and black I`ll simply include both of them.

The first one will be the guy with purple mask and called Condor, while the "black version" will be named Radament (again first one knowing from which game this name is taken gets another cookie)

For one of the 2 I`ll use non contrasted TCs (light and dark blue body parts) and for the other one maybe with black or if I`m able to find a nice contrast I`ll take that, but I`m not sure if that fits.

Of course there will also be a very very special pink version (but it`s planned to be without TCs and an entry Menu=DUP, so it`ll be an official Easter Egg *lol*)

Again I`ve taken some quick screenies

It seems that I could finish him/them soon. I`ll take a look again at the other Egyptians already available (and contacable authors) and then I`ll decide if there will be further chars for this pack.

So anybody having some other comments on that skin is welcome
Looks good MaaX !!:)

Maybe you could add a few detail textures
and rework a little the contrasts :

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
MacTom27 said:
Looks good MaaX !!:)

Maybe you could add a few detail textures
and rework a little the contrasts :

thx for the comments