Maybe WIP - Egypt Pack for ADSU

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Ugyura said:
wow thats really really nice maxx as far as I can see this is shaping up to be and awesome pack I cant wait to see it. Keep it up:D :eek:
thx :D I`ll do my best

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Not bad Maxx. But like said, the purple character is not quite interessing.
Who really is she? Your Ex GF?

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
I`ll keep that in mind kan, hopefully I`ll get some further inspirations

About the girl
She is available since a month and not a ex GF from me. But I know her quite a long time now

@DD:
If Salzburg is not too far away it`d be worth a try :lol:

EDIT:
And Yes UTG, I`ll ad a pink bonus char just for you *lol*

Last edited by a moderator:

UTGirl

Link(gun) Lady
I`d make the color depending on the certain TC, but I like the black version

The head looks nice, if the face could be seen through the visor that would be even better IMO

yay, give us pink \o/

btw, will you also include such a cool voicepack as you did for your TSE-Telta?

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
I also thought of that, let`s see if I can make fitting shemes, but first I want to finish the "normal" skin

I`m also thinking of masking the "Cobra" on his head out. No offence against snakes of course :eek:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
the_rex said:
Purple 4tw :)

I like the purple one the most, and if you combine the tc's like I did with Mithan, it'll be splendid :)
Also the tribals worked out damn well for ya gj.
thx, I think I`ll do it that way :)

EDIT:
at least it`s not pink kan :lol:

EDIT2:
Seems like that finaly I`ve to figure out how that shaders are working, a chrome effect for the silver parts of the armor would be cool IMO

Last edited by a moderator:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Ah sorry for not answering your former question UTG *shame*

tbh I don`t have any clues how an Egypt VoicePack would sound so the answer for the moment is no

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Death Dream said:
I'm on my way! :lol:

~Death Dream~

Hope this helps :lol:

landkarte.jpg

austria.en.jpg

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Ok, time to go BT and for some updates:

I`ve masked that Cobra thingie out and "borrowed" some egypt stuff of Hyena`s helmet.
Cleared the shadowed area from the snake and added a new one for the front.

Then I masked out the scarabs on the chest and added a new 2nd pad instead of the "winged" one.

Still much smoothing and improving left to do, but I like the way this one develops :)

Currently switched him back to purple as long as I find a better color for him.
I had the inspiration to call him Condor, that sounds cool. Does anybody know if that Name already exists?

And last bat not least a very special (and way hardcore) pink version for you UTG :lol:

Now I`m going for some joy of fragging, I just can`t wait to see his first steps in-game

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
:lol: pink is the new trend it seems :lol:

you`re right turret, i didn`t dare to make it hardcore pink, I`m not so far at the moment....I need some meditation first

Death Dream

Sadistic Loser
Dec 4, 2004
USA, Iowa
deathdream.hollosite.com
MäxX said:
Hope this helps :lol:

Map Image
Map Image

Ah that helps, a map! Seems I took a wrong turn somewhere and I'm now in Italy. How bout that.

Also about the skin I'm not really feeling the mask thing you have done to the face. I feel that piece should have stayed on remus or his twin.

~Death Dream~

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Death Dream said:
Ah that helps, a map! Seems I took a wrong turn somewhere and I'm now in Italy. How bout that.

Also about the skin I'm not really feeling the mask thing you have done to the face. I feel that piece should have stayed on remus or his twin.

~Death Dream~
One wrong turn can decide things in a very very bad way in europe :lol:

The mask is just temporarily taken, I want to ad new stuff here too ;) it was just to show how that char would look with a mask