Maybe another good idea for Thanatos

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UTGirl

Link(gun) Lady
Olga said:
You know... with the Lauren/Egyptian combo you can also make a skin of the Amazon from Diablo 2. :D
Should be possible

char-amazon.gif
amazon_temple.gif

Thanatos

Oct 21, 2005
Napali Meditation Room
I've imported her into the game and have taken some screenshots:

This one is my Favourite and features my Anubis model, now with a redone head, firing a rocket at her, she's kartwheeling out of the way:

Venuswarrior1221

Where there is the Force there is death.
Feb 4, 2006
Canada
I dunno... In my opinion, the Amazon class don't quite fit the model you're working on. It woyld be most likely suited to the Sorceress.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Thank you very much, can`t wait to try it out today \o/

I`ll use this WIP-skin for your model, maybe with 2 faces, let`s see how it develops :)

Thanatos

Oct 21, 2005
Napali Meditation Room
Olga said:
If someone actually plans to do the Amazon/Sorceress from D2, the face of Lauren from the introlauren animation package would make a good Amazon. :D

Btw, sorceress for reference:
http://galileo.spaceports.com/~thanatos/diablo2/pictures/sorceress/render02.jpg

Thanatos? Coincendence?

Thats not me I've never played Diablo2... What are the chances of you finding a picture of a sorceress on a website directory that shares the same username as me?

Well I suppose I cant be the only one to take my username from the greek god of death (Hades is actually the king/lord of the dead, he doesn't actually kill you thats Thanatos' job but he's not too well known because who would worship the god of death :con: )

Last edited:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
maybe that pic works

sorceress.jpg

EDIT:
Olga`s link worked well (I`ve just tried it)

Last edited by a moderator: