Maybe another good idea for Thanatos

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Thanatos said:
I've been playing around with the model in U-Paint and I've mapped on one of the Skaarj's faces from Unreal Championship 2 here is a shot of it:

I don't know how I did it but I've managed to turn his nose into his mouth

That does look like Zalor, good job. Up the skin tone and it'll be near perfect, besides the muscule tone + armour, as Zalor is really big in UC2.
Zalor.jpg

Last edited:

Thanatos

Oct 21, 2005
Napali Meditation Room
I've made some more tweaks to Zalor's model:
He now has tusks alongside his cheeks and his head has been reshaped to give him the same sorta feel as the UC2 one:

Attachments

• Zalor.jpg
    Zalor.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 62

Thanatos

Oct 21, 2005
Napali Meditation Room
I've tested Zalor in UT2004 and have made improvements to his model he now has some Armour pads on his Left arm, and his Right Leg.

Here are some ingame shots, he looks way more menacing than the standard Skaarj models:

EDIT: And MäxX here is a shot of your request in Milkshape so whadda think ponytail or no ponytail?

Last edited:

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Well not at that angle. If it was lying down and going down her back it would be good (not to mention natural and practical).

Thanatos

Oct 21, 2005
Napali Meditation Room
I've been sorta busy with real life (Always seems to get in my way) and UTMP so I havent done a great deal on the model but I promise I'll get back to it eventually...

Damn college deadline all showing up at once!

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Thanatos said:
EDIT: And MäxX here is a shot of your request in Milkshape so whadda think ponytail or no ponytail?
[Screenshot]
Sorry I just noticed it today :eek: seems like we are all very busy IRL now

thx this looks nice so far, if you keep the crown like that I`d cut her pony tail, but I think she looks better with pony tail :p

maybe a ponytail with a crown like that would make this even better?
[Screenshot]http://www.middleeasterndance.homestead.com/files/EgyptCrown.jpg[/Screenshot]

Keep up the good work, I`m looking forward to see your total pack released :tup:

Thanatos

Oct 21, 2005
Napali Meditation Room
I've been playing about with her head to make in similar inshape to your source crown I've also added a snake from one of the other Egyptians male B I think... It now looks like this:

Last edited:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Thanatos said:
I've been playing about with her head to make in similar inshape to your source crown I've also added a snake from one of the other Egyptians male B I think... It now looks like this:

this is great! :eek::tup:

Kronos1000

aka. Sandro the Lich
Sep 5, 2005
The Netherlands
members.home.nl
Yes!

Thanatos said:
I've been sorta busy with real life (Always seems to get in my way) and UTMP so I havent done a great deal on the model but I promise I'll get back to it eventually...

Damn college deadline all showing up at once!

I'm glad you told me. If you get back to it let me know okay. :2thumb:

I feel so lucky that my request gets done. \o/

Thanatos

Oct 21, 2005
Napali Meditation Room
I've almost finished your request MäxX I'm just sorting out the texture wrapping. It has 3 textures like Xan one for the Body, one for Laurens Head And the last is for the Crown and Neck...

PM me where you want me to send the PSK file...

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Thanatos said:
I've almost finished your request MäxX I'm just sorting out the texture wrapping. It has 3 textures like Xan one for the Body, one for Laurens Head And the last is for the Crown and Neck...
[Screenshot]
PM me where you want me to send the PSK file...
This is truly great :tup:

PM on the way :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Yap I want to use it for the skin of a friend of me :)

First I`ll finish her "minions" but then I want to make this skin :)

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Kronos1000 said:
Oh yeah, that skin I've seen it in the wip I didn't knew that this model will be used. :D Anyway good luck :tup:
It wasn`t initionaly planned (not even a release was planned), well sometimes things go in a total other direction as planned :lol:

Slaughter

exsomnis
Feb 16, 2004
Germany
slaughter.jimdo.com
Thanatos said:
It has 3 textures like Xan one for the Body, one for Laurens Head And the last is for the Crown and Neck...

Sounds like you have no idea on how to reduce them to two maps.
UT has problems with more than two textures when you do the invisible combo and stuff.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
TheSlaughter said:
UT has problems with more than two textures when you do the invisible combo and stuff.
Is that difficult to do or is somewhere a tut about this?