MAX to Unreal Converter Ver1 RELEASED!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

eon5

Oct 19, 2001
Argentina
www.eternaut.com.ar
Tkx! :) last question, xsm

Originally posted by Spooge
So whatever textures you are using in MAX need to be converted to PCX or BMP and imported into unreal (and saved as a UTX file), then you can import the T3D into unreal.

So... if my MAX model use the textures a.bmp, b.bmp, c.bmp; i need to made an a.utx, b.utx and c.utx ?

O just one group with the 3 textures imported?
If yes: which name must have the utx file with the 3 texts imported inside?

tkxs in advance :D

Spooge

Digital Content Creator
Jul 9, 2000
TN -USA
www.planetunreal.com
Re: Tkx! :) last question, xsm

Originally posted by eon5

So... if my MAX model use the textures a.bmp, b.bmp, c.bmp; i need to made an a.utx, b.utx and c.utx ?

O just one group with the 3 textures imported?
If yes: which name must have the utx file with the 3 texts imported inside?

tkxs in advance :D

Just one group with the 3 textures saved in it. The UTX file name is not important, you can name it whatever you like. Only the 3 textures you import and save have any real meaning.

hey PROMAGNUM, are you importing the T3D file as a level or as a brush? it only works as a brush (FYI) I wonder if that might be your problem.