Lockup on execution sequence in JB-Arlon

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ZedMaestro

Useless
May 18, 2003
Dorset, England
Visit site
Another thought... maybe it's to do with which player races end up being executed...

The "human-like" races all burn to a skeleton, but robots dont have a skeleton, so maybe it breaks when JBExecutionnBurning tries to skeletalise robots?

This thread was almost idle for a year :)

Last edited:

_Lynx

Strategic Military Services
Staff member
Dec 5, 2003
Moscow, Russia
beyondunreal.com
I had some render related crashes on certain maps when I used the alien bots (Gen Mo'Kai). Removing alien bots (using BotMixer) fixed the thing. I don't remember the crashes but it was something related to emitters - blood emitters in my case. Most often crashes were happening on CTF-EternalCaves, both Classic and 2k4. It was nearly 100% crash if I had this map played against Gen Mo'Kai team.