1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lockup on execution sequence in JB-Arlon

Discussion in 'Jailbreak Support' started by haarg, Oct 2, 2004.

1. ZedMaestro

ZedMaestro Useless

Another thought... maybe it's to do with which player races end up being executed...

The "human-like" races all burn to a skeleton, but robots dont have a skeleton, so maybe it breaks when JBExecutionnBurning tries to skeletalise robots?

This thread was almost idle for a year :)

Last edited: May 20, 2006
  2. Wormbo

Wormbo Administrator Staff Member

I'd blame it on the xEmitters. Or maybe it crashes when it doesn't find the specified bones to attach the effects to.

3. _Lynx

_Lynx Strategic Military Services Staff Member

I had some render related crashes on certain maps when I used the alien bots (Gen Mo'Kai). Removing alien bots (using BotMixer) fixed the thing. I don't remember the crashes but it was something related to emitters - blood emitters in my case. Most often crashes were happening on CTF-EternalCaves, both Classic and 2k4. It was nearly 100% crash if I had this map played against Gen Mo'Kai team.

4. Jrubzjeknf

Jrubzjeknf Registered Coder

Anyone up for a Gen Mo'Kai vs Gen Mo'Kai on Arlon next lockdown? :)

btw, _Lynx, was this only in online matches?

5. _Lynx

_Lynx Strategic Military Services Staff Member

offline too.