LETS PLAY! Wednesday NIGHTS!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Wow, you really are active. Now I should really consider reinstalling U2XMP.
I'm not good in EST and other times like that... What's that in GMT?

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
EST = GMT -5
So when we say it starts 8pm EST, it means 1am GMT (8pm = 1am - 5).

I know it's a bit late for Europeans, but try to stay up and come anyway. XMP > sleep ;)

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
Almost forgot to remind everyone. Wednesday night! 8pm est!

I just tried Chaptor1 server, and it's working again. I don't know if you guys prefer that or BBF. Anyone?

BBF does have Sunset Beach Frontline, but Ch1 doesn't... Neither has Alcazar Skyline yet, as far as I'm aware :( Any BBF with admin access here? Don't wanna intrude the BBF forums... I don't know the status of the BBF U2XMP server. Hope you guys don't take it down.

In any case, all regulars here know both servers, so check both tomorrow. See you there!

BBF: 67.19.202.230:7777
Chaptor1: 69.28.221.44:7777

Bleeder

Co-Founder, U2XMP [Ч] Clan
Feb 26, 2004
teh Intarweb, duh
Yeah, like I said, if there was more than the usual, I'd join in. Sort of a [Ч] reunion going on in that screenshot. Sniff-sniff.

Also, something odd about being on top of the team... cmon, I suck.

Mar 6, 2004
[DS] was boring, all we did was go into holes in maps. Nobody wanted to scrim you guys because of that.

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
Played 13 matches tonight

WOW! We did it, XMP is back! We played over 13 matches tonight, and had a peak of 13 players playing at the same time. If I'm not mistaken, the BBF server is 16 max! Can we fill the full server next week?

I tried to take screenshots on every match end. I counted 13 completed matches. But I missed some (Kilovu), plus we voted out of some maps (Overlord?). I attached one big jpeg with all these shots pasted (top first match, bottom last match). Click on full resolution and see who is the master now :p

We played from 8pm est, to 11:30pm est. GGs everyone who came, and thanks again to BBF for hosting!

BTW, Typhoon says Saturday is UTXMP night. I said I will be there :rolleyes: So I will! Maybe we can keep this going every week: Wed - U2XMP nights, Sat - UTXMP nights!

I'll cap your arti again next Wednesday! And maybe some of you also on Saturday! :D

Attachments

• xmp080806.jpg
    xmp080806.jpg
    908.4 KB · Views: 24

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Too bad you don't do it on European times. The German UTXMP server has people at noon on weekends, why not U2XMP noon GMT+1 Wednesdays?

Bleeder

Co-Founder, U2XMP [Ч] Clan
Feb 26, 2004
teh Intarweb, duh
I remember when time zones didn't matter. People would play straight thru the night until the next morning.

U2XMP > Sleep.

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
BTW, Typhoon says Saturday is UTXMP night. I said I will be there :rolleyes: So I will!
I swear he said Saturday, and pretty sure 9pm est... No shows?

I just saw the server list empty, but I didn't get in to wait. I said I'd join the party, not start it. Typhoon is not online on XFire either, and I don't know other BBF guys. Hope I didn't get the wrong time.

Hopefully I'll get some responses on XFire or here.

Either way I'm still on for U2XMP wednesdays! We have a crowd going for it :D

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
chaptor1 sometimes screws up :( i cant connect sometimes too

btw the BBF guys did play UTXMP... i was like 1.5 hr early :p then they came, played a few ggs there :)