Let's get this show on the road!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nereid

・ ω ・
Apr 15, 2003
Vancouver
-AEnubis- said:
Yeah, have you seen his key config? :p
Wha...? Key config?

About the only keybinds I have are the number pad for team orders and stuff, and the six keys (Ins/Del/etc) for status stuff, which I never seem to use.

I ought to swap the 4 and the 6 though.

m&ms

Melts in your mouth, not in your hand.
Jul 13, 2003
in a bag....duh
Visit site
Dark Pulse said:
Conversely, I've heard nothing from Ms. ;p

And I've still not heard from two of my members about possible scheduling. I'm going to have to track them down tomorrow or something. Seems they're not checking PMs at all.

Tenkken

Prizemoney
Oct 4, 2004
New York City
To make this a little more realistic, I think teams should have forfeit losses. This ladder is never going to start if team leaders keep on saying "I can't find my members". There are people like JohnDoe who actually GO on the forums who can take the place of the missing people.

I think Candy Coated should get a forfeit loss :D

Nereid

・ ω ・
Apr 15, 2003
Vancouver
I heard 8-9pm UTC, or 2-3pm EST, I think. That's in about 40 minutes...

[edit]Whoops, meant 3-4 EST :p[/edit]

Last edited:

Jun 23, 2004
www.jumpinjuggernuts.com
When are Raffi's Bees going to play The Goats? The Goats should make a public calendar of when they are available or something. Unless they already played that is. Have any teams played yet?

dub

Feb 12, 2002
no, i think theres a game taking place tonight Sir_Brizz vs. dunno-who... and ours was meant to be tonight too...

HuggyBear

manta claus
Feb 23, 2004
Yeah, Brizz vs Bobo is tonight at 4pm EST. There's a match scheduled for 3pEST but I don't recall what teams, I just know we got bumped to a later slot because of it.

dub

Feb 12, 2002
We SO need more spec room or something like UTV for the tourney.

(Update for the D vs {acbc} - we have changed the date to the same time next week - turns out we had a praccy match instead :tup: )

-AEnubis-

fps greater than star
Dec 7, 2000
The Nicest Parts of Hell
Ok, well, then I'll get a jump on next week. Ren, if you can reserve us the same time next Sunday, we're gonna try again. dub couldn't get 4.

Unless you'd like to shoot for 4ish EST.

I'd apologize for the bump, but playing against mostly euro's makes it a bit limited as to when we can get together... I imagine schedules games with dub's team will take mild precedence in the future as well.

I'm not about the forfeits. It's a just for fun tourney, and there was plenty of people on the server ready for games today, I think it'll be underway before we know it. It is just for fun after all, and I'd rather not win by forfeit. That is just salty (that and I know edhe would be pissed ;) ).

[edit]Oh yeah, it's not been announced yet. The captain less team has taken a name. "Team Underworld".[/edit]

Last edited: