Let's get this show on the road!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Man, as much as you guys were pestering us to get the Tourney started, I would have guessed we would have had at least ONE match by now!

Scheduling matches is the job of the teams, but maybe we all need a little "push" to get started so......

Brizz and Bobo, your teams play each other. How does tomorrow night at 9 EST sound to you?

Gil and Raffi - can you guys play Fri night at 9 EST?

dub and becoming - since dub is mostly EU, why don't you guys play Sat., say, 1 pm?

M's and DP - how does Sat night at 9 EST sound?

I'm not saying you guys have to play at these times. I'm just making suggestions to get you folks talking so we can get this thing rolling.

HuggyBear

manta claus
Feb 23, 2004
Not all of Brizz's team can make it tomorrow at 9EST. :( I'm in the studio at that time. I would be home a little after midnight EST, but that seems a tad late for everyone else.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
HuggyBear said:
Not all of Brizz's team can make it tomorrow at 9EST. :( I'm in the studio at that time. I would be home a little after midnight EST, but that seems a tad late for everyone else.

How about Sun. night then, same time? I'll be out of town, but I'm probably the worse DM'er on the team.

Old Gil

°J2°'s resident lagger
Jun 20, 2004
actually we were about to schedule the match, were just waiting to see if davetheinsane will show up, and for cyber to post his times available, then i was gonna talk to raffi and see what time to get started, (and that time wont work for us, because antimatter is in EU, so that would make it like 12:00 at his house

dub

Feb 12, 2002
I've actually sent a PM to becomming_i concerning a game on the weekend... am yet to hear a response.
atm. our team (D :D ) team is trying to sort a day that would be best for us all... but it's looking like saturday.
err... but we have chosen a level... err \o/
d31306ca.png

HuggyBear

manta claus
Feb 23, 2004
Sorry Ren, that's a bad time for me, too. I can go earlier in the day, though....

And don't make me go 1v1 with you to prove who's the biggest detriment to the team when it comes to dm. ;)

Tenkken

Prizemoney
Oct 4, 2004
New York City
Yeah, we were supposed to have our first match last week, dunno what happened. I'd love to have the match soon. For some reason I've been quite anxious to play matches. I can't wait until the next FragBu :D

DP's team is named DarkSeid by the way ;)

-AEnubis-

fps greater than star
Dec 7, 2000
The Nicest Parts of Hell
Yeah, if I could find becoming I, then we'd prolly have the first match scheduled. I was about to just get with you myself dub, but I've been poking through my plan of action very slowly due to work, and my social life pestering me again.

Next time I pop my head in #clanci, I'll ask if anyone knows where he's at, or if someone reads this and knows, feel free to liberate that info.

Sundays would be easier for me, though I could do Saturday afternoon early, just means I'd have to set my damned alarm back... I usually work around 4ish on saturday, so from 1pm forward should give us plenty of time.

Dabeat is also not often on xfire during the same hours I am, though he should be on my list, but believe me, I'm trying.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
I haven't heard from Raffi at all. I sent him a PM stating I'd like to keep from playing the first match until I get back to school, which will be either this Saturday or Sunday depending on whatever outward circumstances. I's needs my compy! I'm tired of playing on my mom's damn MX440! It's been a month now and I'm sick of it! Even if I were to plan to sit this first game out on Friday or whatever, I still haven't heard any correspondence from Raffi, so I don't think my team is ready. I mean, The Goats have their own little forum space and are planning tactics and stuff, and last I heard we hadn't even officially decided on a team name yet. :(

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
T2A, I know only as much as you know. I would be sending you PMs if we had finalized matches and stuff. And right now, I guess we do. I'll PM you guys later with map details, server, etc. after I talk to gil.

DaBeatard

Mr.How
Nov 20, 2002
Visit site
I also respond to posts. This saturday is no good for me but sunday afternoon is. I got your xfire notice AEnubis and added you. I haven't seen becoming either. We don't even have a team name!